Paulding.com

I'm planning for an upcoming FUN outdoor photo shoot and I need 5-10 bikini girls...

I'm in the planning stages right now, so if you are interested please pm me, and I will send you the details when I get them arranged.

This will be a portfolio project, so it will be for free, but this will be a whole lot of fun!

OMG LOL :rofl:

I wish I could nominate myself :pardon: I don't think you'd want that in yuor portfolio, though. :lol:

That's why I'm the photographer.... lol

How about a mankini?

I think Jack Reacher has one. :pardon:

rofl.gif rofl.gifrofl.gif No to the mankini....but.....does he really have a sportscar?

That's why I'm the photographer.... lol

rofl.gif rofl.gifrofl.gif No to the mankini....but.....does he really have a sportscar?

Does that mean that it's okay that he has a mankini if he has a sports car? :rofl: Sorry, couldn't resist. lol The word "mankini" reminds me of an old heavy guy in speedos at the beach with a metal detector.

He does, a 'Vette

Tell him to send pic of car.....dirol.gif

Does that mean that it's okay that he has a mankini if he has a sports car? :rofl: Sorry, couldn't resist. lol The word "mankini" reminds me of an old heavy guy in speedos at the beach with a metal detector.

dirol.gif No to the mankini, but yes to the sports car.....

Ohhhh Jack Reacher :unsure:

Here I is and here it is....

Like I told photogirl, it's not a new and fancy one, but it's in good shape. :D

BTW, no one in their right mind would want to see me in any kind of kini. :o

post-21877-127066355736_thumb.jpg

Here I is and here it is....

Like I told photogirl, it's not a new and fancy one, but it's in good shape. :D

BTW, no one in their right mind would want to see me in any kind of kini. :o

rofl.gif 'Vette acceptable....I'll send you details when I get everything arranged

Dang, that's tall! Ask her if she's interested and have her pm me :)

She's Amazonian. She looks better in her jungle battle dress--which is dabs or war paint in strategic locations--than in a bikini. <flicks brows>

Are you sure you want me to ask her? You might casually commit some Amazonian faux pas* and she'll have to bust up your set to make things right again. The exotic ones are hard to control like that.

:pardon:

* Gotta be real careful. the last time I said faux pas around her, she tore out to whupp Daddy's *ss.