WEEKLY NETWORKING MEETINGS

IN THE PAULDING CEDARCREST AREA

EVERY WEDNESDAY MORNING

AT

VITOS CAFE

10175 DALLAS ACWORTH HWY STE 125 DALLAS GA 770-529-8569

NETWORKING AND BREAKFAST START AT 8:30

THE MEETING WILL START PROMPTLY AT 9:00

THIS UNIQUE MEETING FOCUSES ON BUSINESSES HELPING BUSINESSES WITH MARKETING STRATEGIES

Each meeting starts with participants taking one minute to introduce themselves and their business.

Each week a featured business will be the recipient of a round table discussion from all other participants assisting them with marketing ideas and referrals.

The facilitators of the meeting will help keep things moving along in an organized manner.

The meetings are free And all businesses are WELCOME!!!!

We had a great meeting today and the group is growing.

WEEKLY NETWORKING MEETINGS

IN THE PAULDING CEDARCREST AREA

EVERY WEDNESDAY MORNING

AT

VITOS CAFE

10175 DALLAS ACWORTH HWY STE 125 DALLAS GA 770-529-8569

NETWORKING AND BREAKFAST START AT 8:30

THE MEETING WILL START PROMPTLY AT 9:00

THIS UNIQUE MEETING FOCUSES ON BUSINESSES HELPING BUSINESSES WITH MARKETING STRATEGIES

Each meeting starts with participants taking one minute to introduce themselves and their business.

Each week a featured business will be the recipient of a round table discussion from all other participants assisting them with marketing ideas and referrals.

The facilitators of the meeting will help keep things moving along in an organized manner.

The meetings are free And all businesses are WELCOME!!!!

We had a great meeting today and the group is growing.

LPPT (Laurie) is doing a wonderful job with the group!!
:good:

I encourage all small business owners here on P.com to come out to next Wednesday's networking at Vito's, which is a great place to have it!
:clapping:

Thank you, LPPT, for all that you're doing -- it's well appreciated!!
:wub:

Thank you Millcreek and Dr.George.

Your enthusiasm and contribution is what is helping the group grow.

Both of you contribute marketing ideas that are creating a powerful dynamic with in the group that is assisting others to succeed.

You get back what you put out there, thanks for helping reinforce that with the other businesses.

I was so upset that I missed it this morning! It is such a great meeting! Hopefully everyone will be well in my home so I can make it next week.

We missed you today, and we had some folks I know you would have liked to have met.

We will be there next week as always, you can count on us to continue to to support you and the other businesses that participate.

Hope your family gets to feeling better!

It was a good meeting! I enjoy the brainstorming part.

Thanks Joe your participation is appreciated so much by so many, you are admired and respected by everyone.

We missed you today, and we had some folks I know you would have liked to have met.

We will be there next week as always, you can count on us to continue to to support you and the other businesses that participate.

Hope your family gets to feeling better!

Thanks Joe your participation is appreciated so much by so many, you are admired and respected by everyone.

where is viitos?

where is viitos?

It is on 92 half way between Crossroads and Acworth.

I'll see what I can do about making an appearance!

Seriously, though. I'm glad it's been going well for all who attend (and for LPPT for moderating).

I have missed you, but I understand you have been making an impact on the business community with your talent for edgy ideas and artwork.

I saw the thread about an hour too late this morning to make it.

I think I have a conflict next week, but will definitely be attending the following week!

I'm looking forward to it.

Great! I am looking forward to meeting you. If you want to pm me your email address I will put you on my newsletter list for a weekly reminder.