Paulding.com

Today at Bumble Bee Bakery

Hi! I just wanted to tell you all that our soup today is a delicious creamy corn chowder!

We have had so many request, we are going to be working on making fudge today.

My sister requested lemon fudge, so I am going to make that. janice is going to make traditional chocolate.

I love my job. :)

This morning was a very rough morning my mom and me, so I stopped by and got her some cookies and some brownies for the man that helped my mother off the ground. They both were very happy.......you guys have awesome sweets...thanks :wub:

Busy busy at my office getting tax returns going.........IF someone would bring me a big box of assorted goodies from Bumble Bee......I would pay you! But the mood I'm in, I'd probably eat them all and git stuck in my chair! I'm dreaming of honey cakes right now! :p

Hey there!!! You still do deliveries???? I'm still thinking about them honey cakes! :ph34r:

Depends on just how many honey cakes you want. lol

I forgot to look or ask when I was in the other day...do y'all have a sugar-free selection yet?

Unfortunately, we just don't have a big enough market of people to buy them, so it isn't profitable for us to have sugar free items in the case. I have made some chocolate cream cheese tarts and lemon parfaits that were sugar free for special orders.

or gluten free...?

Sorry, there us even a smaller group of customers that want gluten free. And we are so busy, we have to do what sells the most.

I almost stopped by on my way home today, but I realized that I had stopped there the last 3 Friday's on the way home :pig:

But had I known about fudge....

I stopped by for the second Friday in a row for Brownies (you know there is a storm coming and while some people go for the milk, I felt we needed brownies from BBB, LOL!). I can't do this every week....but they sure are good and everyone was sure happy to see Mommy when she came home!!

I am going to try and get there tomorrow, i don't get to town until 6 everyday so it's not possible for me to go during the week. my sis has been raving about the coconut cupcakes. do you have lemon or strawberry cupcakes (with lemon or strawberry icing?)

Because of this thread I decided to give her a try today.

WOW!!!

The éclairs, honey cakes, and walnut brownies were to die for. The potato soup was delish as well!

I was hesitant about going because honestly, every other time I've visited that location, it wreaked of cigarette smoke. I was delightfully surprised and can't imagine the cleaning and rebuilding that had to be done to take out the awful smell.

It's clean and tidy and a great change of pace for the Ridge Rd. area.

I can't wait to try their breakfast!!

I am going to try and get there tomorrow, i don't get to town until 6 everyday so it's not possible for me to go during the week. my sis has been raving about the coconut cupcakes. do you have lemon or strawberry cupcakes (with lemon or strawberry icing?)

We have strawberry cupcakes, and I was thinking about making lemon cupcakes or a cake this week. Also, something cinnamony (is that a word? lol) This week we are going to start making sweet treats for you Valentine. So come get something special for your Sweetie. (Even if your Sweetie is YOU!)

Why are you always trying to sabotage my diet!!!!! :)

haha! you are thin, you can eat a coconut cupcake. :)

Because of this thread I decided to give her a try today.

WOW!!!

The éclairs, honey cakes, and walnut brownies were to die for. The potato soup was delish as well!

I was hesitant about going because honestly, every other time I've visited that location, it wreaked of cigarette smoke. I was delightfully surprised and can't imagine the cleaning and rebuilding that had to be done to take out the awful smell.

It's clean and tidy and a great change of pace for the Ridge Rd. area.

I can't wait to try their breakfast!!

Aww, thanks for the kind words! I really enjoyed meeting some awesome P.com people yesterday. I brought home the last bowl of potato soup and you are right, it was delish!

Hi! I just wanted to tell you all that our soup today is a delicious creamy corn chowder!

We have had so many request, we are going to be working on making fudge today.

My sister requested lemon fudge, so I am going to make that. janice is going to make traditional chocolate.

I love my job. :)

I am so sorry I missed this. I love corn chowder.