Paulding.com

HUGE Yardsale @ Tender Loving Pet Grooming this week

We are having a HUGE yard sale this week at Tender Loving Pet Grooming. It Will be on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, & Sunday from 9:00 a.m. until dark.

We are donating a percentage of our sales to the Pauldong County Humane Society. We hold the humane society close to our hearts and know they are in need right now.

We will have a huge variety of items for sale from multiple families, so please come and browse and help out our family at the Humane Society. Hope to see you there!!

Luke, you continue to amaze me. I think you are one of the unsung heroes in the local business community. You've done so well with the shop, you just added the obedience training and now you're doing charitable work for our local humane society. You're an awesome guy and I think someone needed to tell you that and to let the rest of the world know how great you really are.

Hey Everyone..... COME ON OUT FOR THIS.... it is everyday this week starting tomorrow.

Steve and I are actually going to take a lot (most all) of our yard sale items we have left which is alot down there to Luke to add to their sale, so there will be lots of great stuff along with all the stuff they already have, which is also a tone of stuff.

They will be having lots of everything you can image.... and they will be constantly adding items as stuff sells and makes room for more.

It would be smart to go each day actually if you can, b/c each day will be new stuff (all throughout the day also as they add stuff).. Lots of great things, that everyone can use.

So glad the PHS will be benefitting from this. We all love our animals and we all know that PHS can use any and all assistance.

Luke, you continue to amaze me. I think you are one of the unsung heroes in the local business community. You've done so well with the shop, you just added the obedience training and now you're doing charitable work for our local humane society. You're an awesome guy and I think someone needed to tell you that and to let the rest of the world know how great you really are.

DITTO!!!!!! I love Luke!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We are having a HUGE yard sale this week at Tender Loving Pet Grooming. It Will be on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, & Sunday from 9:00 a.m. until dark.

We are donating a percentage of our sales to the Pauldong County Humane Society. We hold the humane society close to our hearts and know they are in need right now.

We will have a huge variety of items for sale from multiple families, so please come and browse and help out our family at the Humane Society. Hope to see you there!!

Call Luke at Tender Loving Pet gromming when your pet needs groomed. He LOVES animals and will treat your baby as if it were his own!