Paulding.com

I bet she did love it! You are so sweet! They are so nice and soft. Peanut LOVES hers :wub:

Thanks sweetie .I just knew you would like it. They are so much prettier in person. They feel so good. Did the job of keeping me warm today. :yahoo:

I gave my MIL a beautiful pink one today. She loved it.

lol

those are beautiful but can I ask if you know how to crochet that beautifully why the heck are you getting me to make you a hat silly :p :wub:

those are beautiful but can I ask if you know how to crochet that beautifully why the heck are you getting me to make you a hat silly :p :wub:

Thank you Zoo.I have not learned how to make hat's like you can. I did just finish a little hat. I don't know how i did it. Now i have to start all over.LOL Hold on while i take a pic for you.My one and only so far.

Ok i am back .This is my first try .Had to put it on my doll for you to see.LOL What do you think zoo? I just know i am going to have trouble doing it again. What i really want to do is learm how to do shell patterns and a granny square. I have always wanted to learn that and i just haven't gotten around to it. I love your beautiful hat's. You make some nice one's.

post-21456-126326762741_thumb.jpg

I think you did a GREAT job!

Ok i am back .This is my first try .What do you think zoo? I just know i am going to have trouble doing it again. What i really want to do is learm how to do shell patterns and a granny square. I have always wanted to learn that and i just haven't gotten around to it. I love your beautiful hat's. You make some nice one's.

Scarlett, I think you should make one out of "plarn"! LOL I guess it wouldn't be too warm, but it would be durable! :rofl: :yahoo: :clapping:

LOL that would be something to see. I am still working with that stuff. I am amazed at what can be made out of it. Thanks so much for getting me started .I think i am going to try a huge bag with it next.