Paulding.com

COLLEGIATE SNUGGIES

THANK YOU to everyone who has picked up or contacted me and made arrangements to pick up the Collegiate Snuggies that were pre-ordered. But, I still have a TON of these and need to hear from everyone who placed an order. I will be home today and this evening but will be out of pocket much of tomorrow. PLEASE, PLEASE let me hear from you.

Yes it was? Karen have you got that package for me? I just about forgot about it!

Uh Oh - Please refresh my memory!?!?!?!?

Has your pile of snuggie boxes gone down any?

Somewhat. I am "HOPING" a lot of people will come by today. HINT, HINT!!! ;)

Allright you helped me reach my goal of 5000 before Christmas. Now lets help Karen meet her goal of having her kitchen table back again. Come on peeps go get your snuggies. TIA.

Thank Ya Dahlin!!

SS what do you have that has not been picked up?

have you set a dead line for the ones to be picked up?

I have LSU, Alabama and UGA that have not been picked up. I was going to post a thread and send a PM to each who have pre-ordered asking that everything be picked up by Monday. What is not picked up or definite arrangements made to be picked up will become First Come First Serve Monday night. I just do NOT want to get stuck with these that I have already paid for and cannot return.

do you have a picture of the LSU snuggie?

I don't know how much you can tell from the photo but here ya go. I only have one that is not promised.

LSUSnuggie.jpg

They all looked nice and warm. This will make great gifts for your loved ones.

Don't they tho??? I am hoping Santa will bring me an Alabama one. ;)

Uh Oh - Please refresh my memory!?!?!?!?

Somewhat. I am "HOPING" a lot of people will come by today. HINT, HINT!!! ;)

LOL Karen!!! The GT 18 month onesie. If you don't have it, don't worry about it. I have that child more than enough for Christmas. If you have it, I'll come get it this week. Don't worry about it at all if you forgot it. Really!!!