Paulding.com

Photos from Dallas Christmas Parade

Here are almost 600 photos from the Christmas Parade. Please take a look and pass the link, http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=8&aid=130567&id=176700752940#/pages/Ginger-Whiteis-Photography/176700752940 ,on to anyone you see in the photos. Lots of faces in the band, boy scouts etc. Please contact me if you would like prints $3 for a 4x6. Thanks Ginger

Yes!!!! Hilarious - there was a point in the parade where the driver braked as we were dancing and I was caught off balance. Jlh10101 caught me before I went over the front of the float. I stopped in my tracks and couldn't stop laughing...it scared the death out of me.

You caught it on camera. :blush::lol:

How might I go about getting copies of these?

Thanks for sharing! There are a few on my DD on the Studio Dance Float!!

Studio Dance is the whole reason I was there. My daughter was on the float. I kept waiting on there float and was running out of memory on my card. Had to stop going crazy and wait for the float.

Studio Dance is the whole reason I was there. My daughter was on the float. I kept waiting on there float and was running out of memory on my card. Had to stop going crazy and wait for the float.

I bet I know you and your daughter! Which company is she in? Mine is in Mini. She was the itty bitty one in the red & black santa hat and red robe over her pj's!

I bet I know you and your daughter! Which company is she in? Mine is in Mini. She was the itty bitty one in the red & black santa hat and red robe over her pj's!

She is in Hip Hop Company. Wearing white sweater and pink bottoms with hat. Did you check out the photos for SDI while you were on the facebook account?

She is in Hip Hop Company. Wearing white sweater and pink bottoms with hat. Did you check out the photos for SDI while you were on the facebook account?

I made their hip hop hairbows!! I didn't see the SDI ones yet. I'm going to friend you and look at the rest!

I made their hip hop hairbows!! I didn't see the SDI ones yet. I'm going to friend you and look at the rest!

My daughter loves your bows! Should be able to scroll down to get to the SDI Events. Will also be taking photos at this weekends activities.

My daughter loves your bows! Should be able to scroll down to get to the SDI Events. Will also be taking photos at this weekends activities.

I'm so glad she loves them! I can always make other colors. I'm glad you'll be taking pics this weekend, we just got a new (more complicated camera) and have to learn how it works!

I'm so glad she loves them! I can always make other colors. I'm glad you'll be taking pics this weekend, we just got a new (more complicated camera) and have to learn how it works!

Let me know if you have any questions about your camera.

Yes!!!! Hilarious - there was a point in the parade where the driver braked as we were dancing and I was caught off balance. Jlh10101 caught me before I went over the front of the float. I stopped in my tracks and couldn't stop laughing...it scared the death out of me.

sorry, did'nt mean to throw you out of the trailer

Let me know if you have any questions about your camera.

Thanks! It's a Nikon d60 and I have a 18-55mm lens but I really want to get the 55-200 lens so I can zoom in closer to take pics of Hailey dancing and my 5yr old doing gymnastics. I bought it from a friend that upgraded to a d90. It's WAY more advanced than my point & shoot! She gave me a "Nikon d60 for Dummies" book. LOL!

Send me a pm or email with what pictures you want printed. Include number and what set of photos it is from 1,2, or 3. You can pick up or have them mailed.