Paulding.com

BLACK FRIDAY

Do you have a place for your children to go at 5am on the day after Thanksgiving so you can enter the stores in time for all of the sales??

Look no further: Jump 4 Joey will watch your children for you in 4 hour increments for only $25.00. :yahoo:

That means we will kid sit for you while you shop.

Jump 4 Joey in Hiram will open at 5am on Friday, Nov. 27th. We will have the front area, in front of our movie screen, open and blankets on the floor so the children can watch a Disney movie from 5am-9am. Your child will also receive food and drinks and will be allowed to play on inflatables starting at 9am. Food options will be available when you sign in your children and you will let us know exactly what you want your child to eat or drink.

Jump 4 Joey is entering the Festival of Trees and your child can help us make ornaments on that day if they would like.

Children must be completely potty trained and can go to the restroom unassisted. Ages are limited to 4K-4th grade. We wish we could widen the age range, but we have to be careful for all the little guys.

Again, the cost is only $25 for 4 hours. Charges will apply if your child isn't picked up w/in the 4 hours. You may drop off your child anytime between 5am-5pm and your time will start at drop off time. We will have every detail down to the hour when you drop off your children and you'll have to leave us w/every contact number possible. :)

NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS. Please email: info@jump4joey or call: 770-222-JUMP if you are interested. We're trying to estimate number of children so we can ensure we have a lot of staff. We will accept walk ins, but please be courteous and let us know that you're coming.

We're really excited to help you out and make this a fun filled day for your children.

We look forward to seeing you,

Jump 4 Joey

782 Cleburne Pkwy.

Hiram, GA 30141

770-222-JUMP

info@jump4joey.com

www.jump4joey.com

Do you have a place for your children to go at 5am on the day after Thanksgiving so you can enter the stores in time for all of the sales??

Look no further: Jump 4 Joey will watch your children for you in 4 hour increments for only $25.00. :yahoo:

Jump 4 Joey in Hiram will open at 5am on Friday, Nov. 27th. We will have the front area, in front of our movie screen, open and blankets on the floor so the children can watch a Disney movie from 5am-9am. Your child will also receive food and drinks and will be allowed to play on inflatables starting at 9am. Food options will be available when you sign in your children and you will let us know exactly what you want your child to eat or drink.

Jump 4 Joey is entering the Festival of Trees and your child can help us make ornaments on that day if they would like.

Children must be completely potty trained and can go to the restroom unassisted. Ages are limited to 4K-4th grade. We wish we could widen the age range, but we have to be careful for all the little guys.

Again, the cost is only $25 for 4 hours. Charges will apply if your child isn't picked up w/in the 4 hours. You may drop off your child anytime between 5am-5pm and your time will start at drop off time. We will have every detail down to the hour when you drop off your children and you'll have to leave us w/every contact number possible. :)

NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS. Please email: info@jump4joey or call: 770-222-JUMP if you are interested. We're trying to estimate number of children so we can ensure we have a lot of staff. We will accept walk ins, but please be courteous and let us know that you're coming.

We're really excited to help you out and make this a fun filled day for your children.

Jump 4 Joey

782 Cleburne Pkwy.

Hiram, GA 30141

770-222-JUMP

info@jump4joey.com

www.jump4joey.com

Where were you when my kids were little?

I would have loved to be able to do this!

Great idea! Hope you fill up! Come on people, this is wonderful!

Thanks Ms Mary! We're very excited that we're going to be here with the kids. We're going to decorate Christmas ornaments too.... The ornaments are foam kangaroos and I ordered googly eyes and decorations for the ornaments today! :-) They will be diplayed w/the kids first names on our Jump 4 Joey tree at the Dallas Festival of Trees.

Awesome idea.

My son is 13 so I guess I have to keep him with me. :(

GOOD LUCK.

So sorry about that! I wished we could open it up to the bigger guys!

Thanks so much and I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

How many children per adult are you planning on? May I ask are they having snacks or full meals? ( for those children staying longer than the 4 hours).

Each child will receive a full meal and a snack. We're planning on the child per staff ratio to be 3 children per 1 staff.

Jump 4 Joey

782 Cleburne Pkwy.

Hiram, GA 30141

770-222-JUMP

info@jump4joey.com

www.jump4joey.com

WERE GOING TO BE PLAYING THE MOVIE "UP" for the children. :clapping: :yahoo:

What a GREAT idea! I am an avid Black Friday shopper. I have no kids, however, I always feel bad for the little ones dragged out to the malls that early!

Maybe you could send some flyers to schools and have them hang them up????

That's an excellent idea!!! :clapping: I'll make up some fliers now! Thanks!!

That's an excellent idea!!! :clapping: I'll make up some fliers now! Thanks!!

I'm thinking that we should not only make ornaments for the J4J Festival of Trees Tree, but also ornaments for our tree here at Jump 4 Joey and one to take home. What kind of ornaments do you think the children could make?

What a great idea!! You have some serious courage!!! LOL

Thanks! We love kids and we have many customers that have recently moved here from out of state, so hopefully it will help someone. We haven't had much of a response, so I guess we'll see.......

• 2 weeks later...

Jump 4 Joey

782 Cleburne Pkwy.

Hiram, GA 30141

770-222-JUMP

info@jump4joey.com

www.jump4joey.com

DON'T FORGET, JUMP 4 JOEY ON CLEBURNE PKWY IS OPENING AT 5AM SO WE CAN WATCH YOUR KIDS WHILE YOU SHOP. 770-222-JUMP(5867)