Paulding.com

GEORGIA, FLORIDA & ALABAMA TAILGATE THROWS BLANKETS

EDITED ONE FLORIDA BLANKET REMAINING!! ALL OTHERS HAVE BEEN SOLD

I have two GEORGIA and one FLORIDA Tailgate throws/blankets AVAILABLE. They are fleece scenic blankets measuring 48" x 60" and made of 100% Polyester, anti-pull fleece - so they are soft and comfortable while providing a lot of warmth. They will come in a roll with a picture card.These were pre-ordered but have not been picked up. So, Please PM me if you are interested.

These are $20.00 each. THANKS so much!!!!

GeorgiaTailgateThrow.jpg

FLTailgateThrow.jpg

Can you get an Oklahoma blanket?????

I am pretty sure I can get one, but not this same design. This particular one is only available in: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Texas, Auburn, LSU, Virginia Tech, Ohio, Tennesse, Clemson and USC.

I currently have FSU and TN on back order for pre-orders for p.commers. Hoping they will come in real SOON!!

I will do some research and see what I can find for ya in Oklahoma. K??

I am pretty sure I can get one, but not this same design. This particular one is only available in: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Texas, Auburn, LSU, Virginia Tech, Ohio, Tennesse, Clemson and USC.

I currently have FSU and TN on back order for pre-orders for p.commers. Hoping they will come in real SOON!!

I will do some research and see what I can find for ya in Oklahoma. K??

Okie dokie. (pun intended) Shannon would love to have one! And so would I.

• 2 weeks later...
I have ONE FLORIDA Blanket remaining. The Tennesse and FSU blankets on backorder should be here next week. If there is a different school you are interested in let me know. They are available in: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Texas, Auburn, LSU, Virginia Tech, Ohio, Tennesse, Clemson and USC.
I would like an auburn one and I can stop by tomorrow and pay for it..... (not sure how you do this ordering stuff)

Thanks,

I do have some Auburn ones on hand. They were ordered for a friend but she cannot pick them up for a couple of weeks. So, you can purchase one of these and I will order more to complete her order. She got 4 Alabama and 3 Auburn!! Think she has much of her Christmas shopping done?? LOL!!

Sending you a PM.

THANKS!!!!

I want 2 more GA blankets, maybe 3! My dogs and my husband keep stealing mine and we want to give one as a gift!

AWESOME!! I will order some more GA blankets, too. I am glad to know it was a hit with everyone - even the Furbabies. :)

dibs on the florida one....how much and when/where can I pick it up?

I have ONE FLORIDA Blanket remaining. The Tennesse and FSU blankets on backorder should be here next week. If there is a different school you are interested in let me know. They are available in: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Texas, Auburn, LSU, Virginia Tech, Ohio, Tennesse, Clemson and USC.

ahem....

PM me directions/pick up info from 92/Ridge-ish. It'll be after work, so 430ish.

Will do. Again, I apologize.

My DH said he would buy the Ga throw if it had a gator on the grill...

I will have to check and see what is on the grill and get back with ya on that one. ;)