Paulding.com

Just showing off I love doing this.....

I offer this as a service in addition to photo restoration, hand coloring old photos, enhancing photos, custom Christmas cards or Invitations you name it.

A customer asked me to add a person to her photo. Her exact phrasing was "Add Slade to the pic...do some magic!! LOL". Oh yea of little faith. Here are the originals and the resulting photo....

gallery_38447_349_24124.jpggallery_38447_349_43978.jpg

gallery_38447_349_4223.jpg

D&&n woman. You're good. We've got to start thinking about our Christmas pictures this year - it's got to be all of us this year - left out me and hubby last year. I know that we need updated scout photos. But, other than that, I'll leave it up to your artistic abilities. Tell me what we should wear, where they should be, etc. Oh, yea, and when.

I offer this as a service in addition to photo restoration, hand coloring old photos, enhancing photos, custom Christmas cards or Invitations you name it.

A customer asked me to add a person to her photo. Her exact phrasing was "Add Slade to the pic...do some magic!! LOL". Oh yea of little faith. Here are the originals and the resulting photo....

I think your group soccer photo where you wanted players added was much more of a challenge! Did I mention the photos to be added were action photos not still shots.

From one professional "manipulator" to another... EXCELLENT work.

I think your group soccer photo where you wanted players added was much more of a challenge! Did I mention the photos to be added were action photos not still shots.

Yea, well, what can I say - I ask for the world!!!

If I can find it digitally, I will post it. Ginger took a photo of my oldest when his hand was broken and in a pink cast (dare by a teacher). I thought she had sepied the photo and then colored certain elements of the photo. The cast, the logo on his shirt, his eyes, and his jeans just popped out of the photo. She swears that she didn't color it. But, I have my doubts. She manipulated something - the light or the photo. Either way, it's my FAVORITE picture of him ever (until she takes the next great photo of him).

Did you have a album at Bridal World?

I did! That was a few years back. That was the best military wedding I have had the pleasure of photographing. That was back when I shot film. I have a different album now that I show to my brides. It has all different weddings as well as composite pages.

I did! That was a few years back. That was the best military wedding I have had the pleasure of photographing. That was back when I shot film. I have a different album now that I show to my brides. It has all different weddings as well as composite pages.

I don't know if you remember me but i'm Tammy. Usually the one that was there.

You were our most sought after photographer. I miss the store. Great work!

I don't know if you remember me but i'm Tammy. Usually the one that was there.

You were our most sought after photographer. I miss the store. Great work!

I appreciated everything that you all did helping me with my business. You had a great location and plenty of traffic. It is really too bad that internet makes it so hard for small business to stay in business.

I have since moved into a house on Hwy 61. Hopefully it has plenty of drive by traffic.