Paulding.com

Poor baby. I hope this little boy is okay.

I remember those days all too well. DD had one of those futons with a bunk bed on top and DS was going to be Superman and jumped off by grabbing the ceiling fan paddle on his way down - he and paddle both hit the floor with a loud THUMP. :lol:

I got a feeling that sometime in the future this could be my home calling! I have a 6 yr old boy and a 15 month old boy. There is no end to all the cuts and bruises and lumps that occur in our home these days.

Just Tuesday the 6 year old was chasing the 15 month old down the front steps to where I was and the 15 month old too a leap over the last step and nailed the concrete on his forehead.

Yeah, I know all too well what having boys entails.

I got a feeling that sometime in the future this could be my home calling! I have a 6 yr old boy and a 15 month old boy. There is no end to all the cuts and bruises and lumps that occur in our home these days.

Just Tuesday the 6 year old was chasing the 15 month old down the front steps to where I was and the 15 month old too a leap over the last step and nailed the concrete on his forehead.

Yeah, I know all too well what having boys entails.

***hijack***

FIFTEEN MONTHS????? Goodness where has the time gone?????

***end of hijack***

Hope this child is ok. I remember those days too, now have a grandson that is 16 months old and he is at the age he's into everything. We are getting all kinds of booboos.

Yep, you are just now starting all over with those days. LOL.

Typical little boys - they just do those things.