Paulding.com

BOIL ADVISORY LIFTED FOR PAULDING COUNTY

**BOIL WATER ADVISORY LIFTED**

Posted : 9/25/2009

The Boil Water Advisory has been lifted as of 5:00 p.m. on September 25, 2009.

This is from the front page of Paulding.gov website and was confirmed via telephone through The City of Hiram Water Department and Paulding Water Department.

Thanks for the info. I am going to continue to use the bottled water I have on hand, tho. I did not give any thought about giving the furbabies faucet water these past few days. This AM one of the dogs and the cat had diarrhea. Could be a coincidence but they are getting bottled water now, too.

But, this is wonderful news!!!

This is from the front page of Paulding.gov website and was confirmed via telephone through The City of Hiram Water Department and Paulding Water Department.

Thank You for taking the time to post the info! :good:

Yep! :yahoo: :yahoo: Makes you aware of how hard it would be to live in a country that has no running water! :huh: :( I know I take clean water for granted! :wub:

Got a Nixel e-mail:

BOIL WATER ADVISORY HAS BEEN LIFTED FOR PAULDING COUNTY!!! The situation has been fixed.

Paulding County has LIFTED the Boil Water Advisory for Paulding County as of 5 p.m. today.

For full details, go to http://local.nixle.com/alert/273285/

Contact Information:

Brandon Gurley

Public Information Office

770-443-3010 bgurley@paulding.gov

Does anyone know what we do about the water in our hot water heaters? Isn't it still contaminated?

Guessing here......I would imagine that the water is "fine" for doing most laundry and/or taking showers / baths.......As usual, the tank will replenish itself with usage.....

Ok maybe I am paranoid, but the water never empties completely. If part of its contaminated, then wouldn't all of it be somewhat contaminated--germs do multiply. Does the hot water heater get hot enough to kill the germs? I wouldn't think so since it isn't boiling. I don't know what the solution is because its not like you can take the top off and scrub it out.

I normally don't cook with hot water or drink it, but I do use it to wash vegetables and dishes.

?????