Paulding.com

Funny, if you zoom in it says South Florida Water Management District...must have floated a long way!

:lol:

why do people lie... it is still funny even if you didn't take it just share.

I had a friend take a pic that I shared earlier that I gave props too... it is ok if you didn't take it just be honest and share away

:lol:

why do people lie... it is still funny even if you didn't take it just share.

I had a friend take a pic that I shared earlier that I gave props too... it is ok if you didn't take it just be honest and share away

you are so right!

You are freaking kidding me. The op has been busy taking credit for pics in fla. tonight. That explains why she hasn't been here to defend her post. That or she got pickle poisoning from her ice cream. :huh:

:o :D

Got my toes in the water, a . . . oh, wait. Nevermind, it's just the carpet in my basement.

awww, sorry you had a little damage

No really a friend has it on her camera.. if I got it off the Internet.. I would deff not take credit.. But I copied it off her card!.. No lie.. But If copied it then.. Im sorry.. but she said she found it

well before you edited it it said you and your friend too it

but yeah..it has been going around the internet for a few years now...there is also funny flood pictures( go figure a lot of sites come up in goggle for funny flood pics) @

http://images.google.com/images?q=funny+fl...le&resnum=1