Paulding.com

Calling All Crafters Fall Craft Fair

Hi Everyone,

Its that time again, And we are very excited about the Fall Craft Fair. We need to decide between 2 dates The dates to choose from are Sat. Oct.17th or Sat. Oct. 24th. Let me know your feedback. We need to decide on a date by the end of the week. After we have the date we will fill up fast i know. 10x10 space is $25.00 . Hurry spots wont last. For info call Emmie at Vito's Cafe 770-529-8568. Come by to fill out the form and get your spot.

Hi Everyone,

Its that time again, And we are very excited about the Fall Craft Fair. We need to decide between 2 dates The dates to choose from are Sat. Oct.17th or Sat. Oct. 24th. Let me know your feedback. We need to decide on a date by the end of the week. After we have the date we will fill up fast i know. 10x10 space is $25.00 . Hurry spots wont last. For info call Emmie at Vito's Cafe 770-529-8568. Come by to fill out the form and get your spot.

Either date, I want a spot.

I was going to vote for the 24th, but that won't work because of the trick or treat village. So the 17th. I will be signing up for this one!

Hi Everyone,

Trick or treat Village is the 24th So who"s in for Oct. 17th? Lets see if we can get this date confirmed with everyone. Lets vote.

Hi Everyone,

Bumping for the weekend

Hi Everyone,

Get your spot :yahoo: :clapping:

Where are you located? I am interested in a spot.

We are at 10175 Dallas Acworth hwy. About 1 mile from the Kroger at CrossRoads on the left hand side. going towards the 41. Before the new Allatoona High School. call if you need more direction. 770-529-8568

Trick or Treat Village is on the 24th. Will probably draw from you.

:huh:

I guess it made too much sense to have something called 'Trick or Treat Village' actually ON the day of Halloween .... :wacko:

(Good luck with the craft show, Vito's!)

:huh:

I guess it made too much sense to have something called 'Trick or Treat Village' actually ON the day of Halloween .... :wacko:

(Good luck with the craft show, Vito's!)

I agree with you on that. But were going to have a great turn out on the 17th. I hope everyone comes by to pick there spot. :clapping: :yahoo:

Hi Everyone,

Hurry in to get your spot :yahoo: :clapping:

Hi Everyone,

We need to get a head count on who's going to be participating in the Craft fair. :clapping: :yahoo:

Hi Everyone,

Bumping for the Weekend come by and secure your spot. :yahoo: :clapping:

Hi Everyone,

Come by and get your spot they wont last :clapping: :yahoo: