Paulding.com

All full! Thank you Pcom!

I HAVE MY TESTERS!!! --- Thank you PCOMMERS! :D

Ladies, IGF needs twelve of you to test two new products!

What this involves is agreeing to use the product for at least a month,
and provide specific feedback information about the product in question.
I need six total to test my Facial Elixir,
and six to test my Under Eye Cream...
and that's one or the other, not both at the same time. ;)

So, are you the perfect candidate? Here's who I'm looking for!
First off, I need ladies who do not have skin allergies or overly
sensitive skin. My testers will have a few favorite skin care
products, but don't have a complete skin break out if they choose
to switch products/companies. And overall, I need ladies who have
normal to dry, mature skin.

IF you are interested in doing this for IGF, please PM me immediately. :)
I may need to ask a few questions of you as well.
Please don't volunteer to do this unless you meet the described criteria.
Thank you in advance for helping me.

FACIAL ELIXIR:

This wonderful facial oil is blended by me and contains Olive Squalane, Jojoba infused in Calendula, Meadowfoam Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Macadamia Oil. This Elixir also features the essential oils of Chamomile, Rose Absolute, Geranium, and Palmarosa, with a touch of vitamin E (natural preservative and antioxidant).

The perfect tester for the Facial Elixir has normal to dry, mature skin, as these oils would be too heavy for oily skin.

tester1.jpg

UNDER EYE CREAM:

This cream is made with all-natural yogurt, and nourishing oils of Meadowfoam, Red Raspberry, and Absyssian. The essential oils of Chamomile, Lavender, and Geranium were added in just the right amount. This cream also features a special active ingredient called Eyeliss™. I’m real excited about having a product that features this ingredient as it has been clinically studied and analyzed.

The perfect tester for this is a lady who has used other under eye cream products, especially ones designed for puffiness, or fine lines. She would have normal to dry, mature skin as well.

tester2.jpg
I wish I could do this... I have dry skin everywhere ut my face, it tends to get oily, so if you ever need a tester fr oily to normal skin let me know LOL

Awww, thanks Lady Raider!

In the future, I may very well have something for folks that have oily skin. But at the moment, my focus is on ladies who have the normal to dry, mature skin. ;)

Yeah....I wish I could too. My hormones are all out of whack though, so there's no telling what could happen! :lol:

Yeah, I bet your skin is all over the place right now! Thanks anyway AJ. Hope you're doing well!

Awww, thanks Lady Raider!

In the future, I may very well have something for folks that have oily skin. But at the moment, my focus is on ladies who have the normal to dry, mature skin. ;)

Yeah, I bet your skin is all over the place right now! Thanks anyway AJ. Hope you're doing well!

Yep...it is. :glare:

I don't think I had this many skin problems when I was in HS!!! :lol:

I am doing well. Thank you! :)