Paulding.com

What do you call this attire?

looks like a legion rider vest, which I am a member...looks like the bottom says "post 12 rockmart". our riders in Dallas from Post 111 dont wear Mad Max gear!! Crazy Looking Biker!!! but still a Legion Rider!! working for Vets, Community and Kids....got your attention!

For God and Country!!!

looks like a legion rider vest, which I am a member...looks like the bottom says "post 12 rockmart". our riders in Dallas from Post 111 dont wear Mad Max gear!! Crazy Looking Biker!!! but still a Legion Rider!! working for Vets, Community and Kids....got your attention!

For God and Country!!!

...and he's showing some leg! :spiteful:

:lol:

For God and Country!!!

Wow... never know what you will learn. It is a great outfit attention getter. If you don't wear these outfits do you wear a different attention getter?

Wow... never know what you will learn. It is a great outfit attention getter. If you don't wear these outfits do you wear a different attention getter?

I have to admit, this is very wild! mostly its just regular folks in some jean and t-shirt, riding boots...do-rag and a hot biker chick on the back!! sometime its a hot biker chick riding herself!!! you just never know