Paulding.com

New Raised Pet Feeders (custom/handmade)

New handmade/custom wood Raised Pet feeders are now available at Bags & Barks Boutique. These are great for cats and dogs. Any vet will tell you it is good for the pets health to eat from a raised feeder.

We can build any size, shape, and colr raised feeder you want, just contact us for more info. We can build tall ones with cabinets or shelves as well.

Prices range from $29.00 to $39.00. Most of the double bowl feeders are $29.00

DSC03950.jpg DSC03951.jpg

DSC03952.jpg DSC03953.jpg

DSC03954.jpg DSC03955.jpg

DSC03958.jpg DSC03959.jpg

DSC03960.jpg DSC03961.jpg

DSC03962.jpg DSC03964.jpg

DSC03969.jpg DSC03967.jpg

These are SO cute - I was telling my friend about them the last time we were in. I would love to have one but my boys make such a mess - picking out their fav piece of Kibbles N Bits first - they eat out of bowls with ah an attached placemat. :D And the cat jumps up on the clothes washer to eat. But, I'd much rather have one of these pretty feeders!!!!!

Heya Sew and SportsS,

Thanks for your comments. These feeders are really adorable. I personally love the navy blue one with the paw print bowls.

All bowls come with the feeder.

Excellecnt for digestion and great for their backs.

Wow Nemie i looked it up and you are right. Their are some very good health benefits to using a raised dog feeder. This is what i found out. Very interesting.

Elevated dog feeders reduce food and water gulping. This will prevent some rare, but serious conditions: bloat (or volvulus), and mega-esophagus, which is a condition when the food accumulates into the esophagus instead of descending to the stomach. This can lead to regurgitation and vomiting, and eventually very serious health issues.

Again, with an elevated dog feeder, the dog's head being more raised as he/ she eats, gravity will draw the food down into his/ her stomach.

Elevated dog bowls are also much more comfortable for older dogs with arthritis, bad backs, or joint or muscular pain. An elevated dog dish will provide him/ her with a better eating and drinking experience.

Sure am glad my Jake uses one.

Thanks Caroline, and happy to read your still enjoying your feeder.

Hey SouthernScarlett... thanks so much for the great information about the benefits of raised feeders. It is the easiest best thing an owner can do for their furbabies no matter what size or type, but especially true for the medium and large dogs.

We can build large/high feeder for all dogs, labs, great danes, and on and on. Come on by and order your feeder for your bigger dogs.

Hope to be making many dogs and cats happy soon.