Paulding.com

COME ON OUT ! - OUTDOOR MARKET

Here are a few pics.

Come on out to the Outdoor Market at Storage Xxtra Complex on Hwy 92 at Ridge Rd. Same location as BAGS & BARKS BOUTIQUE. Come see what everyone has to sell and promote. Lots of great things at great prices.

And, Yes, Mrs. Jack Russell is here with you Pepper Jelly, Jams, and lots of other goodies.

HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF YOU TODAY.

DSC03873.jpg DSC03876.jpg DSC03870.jpg

DSC03869.jpg DSC03868.jpg DSC03867.jpg

DSC03866.jpg DSC03865.jpg

How long you guys gonna be there?

Until 5pm today

If anyone is ever interested in setting up, please let me know. It can be crafters, re-sellers, yard sale booths, farmers market type booth, food booth, just about anything you can think of is welcome. Same for promoting a business or services. All are welcome.

It is FREE to all, all the time;. The Market is always looking for new vendors.

The more vendors the better.

Nemie Thanks for the invite out to shop today. I got some really great stuff and the price was great.

I also enjoyed talking and checking out the cool stuff all the nice people had.I want to thank Mrs jack Russell for my goodies from her garden.

I send you and Steve a special thank you. You know i love it. :yahoo: :yahoo:

It was great fun yesterday at the Market. A few of the folks got together and said it needs a new name, and they came up with Hwy 92 Outdoor Market. Sounds pretty good to me. I am sure the Storage Xxtra folks will approve.

It was great to see everyone yesterday. I believe everyone had a wonderfully fun day and everyone sold items, so that made it even better.

Thanks to everyone who came out and visited.

If anyone is interested in coming out and setting up, please let me know. It is open to everyone and it is FREE. Hey It is a great way and place to promote your business, services, organization, or products. Great place to hold a fundraiser also.