Paulding.com

Would your business like to sponsor a scene in the hayride?

The Hayride is coming to life, and we are so excited about the scary things we have in store for y'all! :ph34r:

We have a few spots on the hayride that we have not filled up yet, and we are going to offer these areas to local businesses. Your business can create a scene and place a sign beside it saying "Sponsored by...." with your business name! You can get as creative as you want to...make your scene the most memorable one out there!

Contact Jason Crowe at (770) 875-8802 for more info!

The Hayride is coming to life, and we are so excited about the scary things we have in store for y'all! :ph34r:

We have a few spots on the hayride that we have not filled up yet, and we are going to offer these areas to local businesses. Your business can create a scene and place a sign beside it saying "Sponsored by...." with your business name! You can get as creative as you want to...make your scene the most memorable one out there!

Contact Jason Crowe at (770) 875-8802 for more info!

how much ?

how much ?

$200 per spot

You get to design your scene, you get to design your sign...so you can make it as off the chain as you want! :D

We are expecting to run 3000-5000 people through there EACH WEEKEND, so you'll get LOTS of exposure!

And remember, a portion of the proceeds goes to benefit the Meth Alliance of Paulding! Not to mention how much fun it will be!

Spots are going quickly, and locations in the hayride are first come first serve, so get yours fast! :p

Just thinking,i wonder if some of the members of Pcom would like to do a scene for the hay ride.I have a grim reaper costume and will help out if others

would like to do the same.

How about it,Any volunteers?????

GREAT IDEA! OH, Puuuuuubbbbyyy..... :p

Been out and about and haven't had time to think much about it ... yet.

When does this start? How many weekends?

Got a few questions.

pubby

Starts October 1, and runs every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night in October! We are expecting 3000-5000 people EACH weekend! You only pay $200 for the ENTIRE month! You can make your sign however you want it to have at your scene!

Like I said, you can do a live scene or a still scene...but I bet you can get some great volunteers on here! It will be so much FUN! :D

We're thinking about having a competition with the 15 spots sold to businesses to see who has the best scene!! We're even thinking about having a ballot to let the public VOTE on the best scene!!! B)