Paulding.com

This Friday Rodney's BBQ is having a Party! Rodney has personally created 16 NEW Wing Flavors and wants everyone to come out and give them a try. Rodney's favorite is the Spicy Pork Skin flavor. Other flavors are Honey Chipotle, Sassy Salsa and Jalapeno Ranch.

We will offer special deals all day long on variety platters. And for all of you "Rodney's Regulars", present your card before 6:00 and receive 5 FREE wings. Be sure to come out and join Paulding's Party at both locations!

Mrs. Jack Russell were wondering on Monday when we were out there and saw the sign what the 16 flavors would be. DH and I love wings, so will have to check these out. Do you have a Parmesan Garlic? There used to be a place on Austell Rd that had them and they were YUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!

I cant wait for this. I love me some rodneys hot wings!!!!!

Great! It's gonna be lots of fun too! A "real" party so be sure to come in and check out all of the hoopla :D

Mrs. Jack Russell were wondering on Monday when we were out there and saw the sign what the 16 flavors would be. DH and I love wings, so will have to check these out. Do you have a Parmesan Garlic? There used to be a place on Austell Rd that had them and they were YUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!

I'm not sure but I think I heard him mention Parmesan ..... ?

Great! It's gonna be lots of fun too! A "real" party so be sure to come in and check out all of the hoopla :D

I'm not sure but I think I heard him mention Parmesan ..... ?

GREAT! I am sure whatever they are, they will be AWESOME! We will have to come check it out and get a sampler of several new flavors.

Whoa Back! What's this card thing you're talking about? I come in with my family every Friday night and nobody has ever told me anything about a card for regulars. We may have missed 3 or 4 Fridays since you first started the steak special.

Hummmm. We'll have to talk this Friday. I'll be in at my regular 6:30 for the medium 10 oz with cole slaw and sliced tomotoes. I'm sure the wings are great but I'll stick with the steak. Hubby can get the wings. If I continue to do good on my diet I'll treat myself to a slice of german chocolate cake. I figure one cheat a week won't hurt.

Whoa Back! What's this card thing you're talking about? I come in with my family every Friday night and nobody has ever told me anything about a card for regulars. We may have missed 3 or 4 Fridays since you first started the steak special.

Hummmm. We'll have to talk this Friday. I'll be in at my regular 6:30 for the medium 10 oz with cole slaw and sliced tomotoes. I'm sure the wings are great but I'll stick with the steak. Hubby can get the wings. If I continue to do good on my diet I'll treat myself to a slice of german chocolate cake. I figure one cheat a week won't hurt.

Go on our web site and sign up as a Rodney's Regular. I will mail you a card that get you a FREE lunch once a month plus other specials like this from time to time. You will also receive our Newsletter each week to keep up to date with everything going on at Rodney's!

GREAT! I am sure whatever they are, they will be AWESOME! We will have to come check it out and get a sampler of several new flavors.

I asked Rodney about the Garlic Parmesan and was already planning it!

Some other flavors.......Dill pickle Flavor :huh: and Spicy Honey Dijon......

Go on our web site and sign up as a Rodney's Regular. I will mail you a card that get you a FREE lunch once a month plus other specials like this from time to time. You will also receive our Newsletter each week to keep up to date with everything going on at Rodney's!

Done!

Rodney let a few of us sample some of the flavors yesterday. We tried the Spicy Terriaki (my new favorite!) Zesty Italian, Honey Dijon (2nd favorite), Spicy Pork Skin, Dilly Pickle, and Parmy G's (Parmasian Garlic).

Some of the others I remember from the list is Ranch (for those that love our homemade Ranch!), Sweet BBQ, Southwest Ranch flavor, A sweet hot pepper flavor, and several others I can't remember.

For prices, they will be the same as menu price but you can also get platters of 16 wings and up other than the 6, 12, 25, or 50 quanity that is listed on the menu. And you can mix up what flavors you want in the platters.

Can't wait to See Ya at Rodneys! I will be there by 4pm and there all night

I just got back.

Let me say how amazing these wings are!!!

I got a list to post for the curious ones.

HOT CHIP CHIPOTLE-smoked chipotle pepper sauce

HONEY HOT CHIP CHIPOTLE-a touch of honey added to the smoked chipotle pepper sauce

HOT AKI-spicy teriyaki

BAM-emerils essence seasoning

HOT HORSEY-rodneys ranch kicked up with horseradish and cayenne pepper

GET THE SKINNY-rodneys spicy pork skin seasoning

PARMY G'S-parmesan garlic

PICKLE OF THE LITTER-dill pickle flavor

KICKIN HONEY DIJON-spicy honey dijon mustard

ZESTY LEMON GARLIC-lemon pepper garlic

RODNEYS RANCH-rodneys famous ranch

RODNEYS ROASTING RANCH-rodneys famous jalapeno ranch

PEPPER MY SWEET SOUL-a peppery sweet hot sauce

ZESTY ITALIAN-combo of herbs mixed with olive oil

SWEET BBQ-rodneys famous bbq sauce mixed with a touch of honey

SOUTH OF THE BORDER-a combo of rodneys bbq sauce and ranch

I really liked the pepper my sweet soul, parmy gs, and the italian. I hope they all make it to the menu!!!!!