Paulding.com

Invite to all - Free Booth Spaces - OUTDOOR MARKET

OUTDOOR MARKET
Free Booth Space for EVERY TYPE of Vendor
Great for Crafters, Re-Sellers, Farmers Market Vendors, Yard Sale Booth, Food Vendors, Non-Profits, Fundraiser & More
Saturday 10am to 5pm and/or Sunday noon to 5pm

This Market is open and FREE to anyone who would like to promote or sell, from items handmade to those not, to food items, farmers market type items, to yard sale type items (within reason), and other things. It is great for crafters, re-sellers, fundraisers, non-profits, businesses, and more. Great location, great opportunity for anyone. Booth space is free all the time, never a cost, but you must have your own set up, tables, equipment, etc. The market does not provide any set up items to anyone.

If you make and sell, re-sell, want to have a fundraiser, or want to promote your items or services, please come on out and join us this weekend at the Outdoor Market. Anyone can set up one day or both days, or set a regular schedule of days in advance.

Located at 3595 Hiram-Douglasville Hwy, in the Storage Xxtra Complex. There is plenty of spaces and parking. We are working to get this established again, so that anyone who wants can have a place to set up and promote and sell at no cost to anyone. It is a great place to set up, with lots of traffic passing by. The more vendors, the better for all.

Please give me a call if your interested or have any questions at 678 567 5198.

Be sure to tell your friends as well, and oh yes, I will be there each day. The OUTDOOR MARKET will be every weekend as long as there is interest.

Nemie
I didn't see this thread and I asked you about this in your other thread. Can I come and set up on Saturday? I came last Saturday and ya'll were closed. I have my canned stuff and some of my crafts.

Let me know. Thanks

We are thinking the same at the same time, b/c I just sent you a PM about this.

AWESOME, we would love to have you there. and yes we will be there.

Yippeee, can't wait to see you and you got some big hugs coming, so beware.

Nemie

Very cool! Especially allowing folks to set up for free.

Looking forward to some of Mrs. JR's canned goodies!

ME too for some of that jam and goodies.

We are also allowing YARD SALE BOOTHS now. (as long as it isn't junk junk stuff)

I will be doing a Yard Sale Booth myself and have LOTS OF CERAMIC ITEMS.

I didn't see this thread and I asked you about this in your other thread. Can I come and set up on Saturday? I came last Saturday and ya'll were closed. I have my canned stuff and some of my crafts.

Let me know. Thanks

I always "HONK as I fly by and curious... do you have "Pickled" produce?

Very cool! Especially allowing folks to set up for free.

Looking forward to some of Mrs. JR's canned goodies!

Madea I hope you come by on Saturday. You need to check out my red neck stuff. LOL I must confess I got the info on how to make them off the internet, but they are my original stuff because I'm not good at reading directions....so my stuff is original. LOL

Nemie.......I plan on hugging you back so you better beware!

I always "HONK as I fly by and curious... do you have "Pickled" produce?

Pickled as in pickles....Yes, I have sweet pickles. That's all. But I do have lots of other stuff. I'm not a paying member so I can't say what I have, but it's a lot of different stuff. I will pm you.

Madea I hope you come by on Saturday. You need to check out my red neck stuff. LOL I must confess I got the info on how to make them off the internet, but they are my original stuff because I'm not good at reading directions....so my stuff is original. LOL

Nemie.......I plan on hugging you back so you better beware!

Pickled as in pickles....Yes, I have sweet pickles. That's all. But I do have lots of other stuff. I'm not a paying member so I can't say what I have, but it's a lot of different stuff. I will pm you.

Well Darn, MJR, I was just about to ask you what all you make. Well Heck, I guess I'll just have to come look. Gotta get some doggie stuff anyway. I got the cutest giraffe pet carrier from Nemie awhile back. Everytime I go out with a pet in it, somebody always comments on it. Too bad it hasn't brought me any nice looking old man. :D

Edited by sooch

Reminding everyone that we are getting thisw going again, and hope to get lots of vendors over time to be regulars and semi regulars, and always have new and different vendors.

We have added the Farmers Market Booth and Yard Sale Booths so that anyone wanting to sell something or promote something can also have a place to come set up and reach the public.

If anyone is interested, please give me a ring at 678 567 5198. This OUTDOOR MARKET will be every weekend, so get planning and get your space reserved, as we have plenty of room for lots of vendors of any type.

Hope to see you all visiting us and the vendors on weekends.