Paulding.com

KARAOKE TIME - *tonight*

It's time for the Wednesday edition of Spotlight Karaoke hosted by C. Mark Willix!!!

Show starts at 7, come take advantage of our great beer specials and $19.99 Dinner for Two!!!

See you here tonight ...

-MacFarlane's

The best of times is with the regular crowd and the newbies thrown in - anyone that doesn't get run off after their night is a keeper!

Hope to see you all soon ...

-MacFarlane's

The best of times is with the regular crowd and the newbies thrown in - anyone that doesn't get run off after their night is a keeper!

Hope to see you all soon ...

-MacFarlane's

I'm just glad i wasn't banned after my first time there :lol: I swear i didn't know the meds were gonna have such a bad reaction with all that beer ;)

I'm just glad i wasn't banned after my first time there :lol: I swear i didn't know the meds were gonna have such a bad reaction with all that beer ;)

Blame it on the meds! now thats a good one :rofl:

I would like to go because i Love MacFarlane's- Great staff good food and atmosphere- but feel not too welcome with the clientel :mellow:
what??? you mean us? pfft...c'mon ;)

Drunken Monkey I have no idea who you are, but it's my show and everyone is welcome. Come on out.

M

well, it aint my show, actually I have NOTHING to do with it but yeah...what Mark said.

It's time for the Wednesday edition of Spotlight Karaoke hosted by C. Mark Willix!!!

Show starts at 7, come take advantage of our great beer specials and $19.99 Dinner for Two!!!

See you here tonight ...

-MacFarlane's

Will try to have dinner before seven. Nothing like trying to enjoy a good meal while having to put up with a drunk that thinks they can sing.

Will try to have dinner before seven. Nothing like trying to enjoy a good meal while having to put up with a drunk that thinks they can sing.

Actually it's a great atmosphere and lots of fun.

can't wait to see everyone!!!!

How late does this go? I may try to come but can't get there until about 10 or so. What is the crowd like around that time?