Paulding.com

Sorry but we had a groundhog day event

Friday is history ... ancient history ... undocumented history ... gone ... poof ... uh, a distant memory ...

Yes, the database was corrupted and all posts from about 3a.m. Friday morning ... all your comments, all your PM's and every photo you uploaded to the site was all lost in a corruption of database that occurred at about 10:30 p.m. Friday night.

Our tech guy worked and worked and tried to recover the tables and data from Friday but everything he tried did not work. the tables were corrupt and could not be retrieved.

This fact is responsible for the single page 'recent topics,' the fact that PM you got that has that key information is missing, and my apologies for the magnetics of the world (or whatever the cause of the corruption was.)

pubby

The only thing that was important that I can recall was the Ledford News, the Fagen Case and the little 10 yo bf that went missing from College Park last night, and the local car dealer news and that was all. jmo

Speak for yourself! My posts were clever and witty last night and now there's not proof that I have a sense of humor! :lol:

:rofl: Then maybe we can have those retrieved! :rofl: Or, you can just start over.