Paulding.com

Who's bored with your cut and color?

trendycut09.jpg
bitofbutterscotchhaircolor.jpg
look at the latest trends...I love 'em!

trendy_hair_cuts_1s_75910.jpg
...choppy bobs...butterscotch hilights...want 'em? When you book mention Pcom and receive 20% any single service! That's a DEAL!

BORED DOESN'T COVER IT...Those styles are cute but just NOT for me! What else you got? And how much!
oh I GOT LOTS! ;) :D

cut-$45(scalp massage, shampoo and blow dry...and I'll show you how to style it too!)

color-$55

hilights-$55-$130(depends on what you need)

but I ALWAYS offer free consultations. Call me...I'll post more trends in just a few minutes...

I have to find a place out here, I need cut and color before mom comes out. I am pretty dark with hair right now which will freak her out :p

well I'm in Kenesaw but I can assure you it's well worth it! And a few Pcommers would say the same, I think. Lightening dark hair without going ORANGE can be tricky....I can do it BLINDFOLDED 8) (but I won't...PROMISE!).

well I'm in Kenesaw but I can assure you it's well worth it! And a few Pcommers would say the same, I think. Lightening dark hair without going ORANGE can be tricky....I can do it BLINDFOLDED 8) (but I won't...PROMISE!).

Dang it's a long drive from Newark, CA to Kennesaw but I know it would be worth it. Think you could make it in a couple of days?? Air fare is pretty cheap these days. :) (sorry AGG couldn't resist :blush: )

Who do I ask for when I call? Love great color!
Me! I'll answer..Laura

I'm bored. ;)
Shut it, Right Said Fred....YOU bore me.... :mellow: :o ;)

-_- I got some serious roots going on.
okay ummmmm last I checked your hairstylist was runnin YOU down??!!! ;)

I NEED a new cut & color....love the last pic......approx what would something like that cost on someone with thick shoulder length hair? Can you even color dark blonde/light brown hair that dark?

:blink:

I can do ANYTHING with color! I really need to see it to be exact but probably an all over color to darken(55) then a few crown hilites with two colors(60). I can do it! You'd love it.

Shut it, Right Said Fred....YOU bore me.... :mellow: :o ;)

Only with written permission. :huh:

Seriously, I have deen wanting to do something with my color, but the other stylists on here laugh at me and tell me I don't have enough hair to color.

Guess you are no different than them. I expected more. ;)

I'll just have to go get the just for men stuff and take my chances. <_<

I can do ANYTHING with color! I really need to see it to be exact but probably an all over color to darken(55) then a few crown hilites with two colors(60). I can do it! You'd love it.

Thats not bad at all....gives me an idea on what to come up with. I'll shoot you a PM or call sometime next week probably.

Funny how all my life I dreaded the thought of my once light blonde hair getting darker....and now that its this light brownish type color I want it to be dark brown :lol:

bring your baby blues over and I'll give it a go...what have you got to lose?

Thank you for picking me up after AGG knocked me down. I may just shave it so I don't have to mess with it. <_<

Gee thanks AGG, I needed the confidence boost.

Edited by jlh10101
okay ummmmm last I checked your hairstylist was runnin YOU down??!!! ;)

I am busier than a **inappropriate reference removed** the next few weeks. And, they are sucking all the money right out of me. :blink:

OK, I'm guessing that as pretty as AGG is, she can work wonders on any hair, she's been initially blessed with her own.

If she can do something with mine, then she's also a miracle worker!

Give her a chance! I'm sure you'll be pleased!

Thats not bad at all....gives me an idea on what to come up with. I'll shoot you a PM or call sometime next week probably.

Funny how all my life I dreaded the thought of my once light blonde hair getting darker....and now that its this light brownish type color I want it to be dark brown :lol:

I'll book some extra time to consult with you. Call or PM me and bring a few pics of what you like and even some you DONT like. I'll definitely give you my ideas and advice(I'm good at that ;) .

770-378-4287

Thank you for picking me up after AGG knocked me down. I may just shave it so I don't have to mess with it. <_>

Gee thanks AGG, I needed the confidence boost.

I do what I can 8) ...

you know I love ya!

bald guys are HAWT!!!!

yep.

longstyle4.jpg

What about styles for naturally curly hair?
here ya go...long curls with long, very blended layers and usually a blended side fringe(bangs)....very pretty! I love curly hair!

longstyle3.jpg

If I get my hair cut in one of those cutie styles will that also insure me of having one of their cutie faces and bods?
yes.

Dang it's a long drive from Newark, CA to Kennesaw but I know it would be worth it. Think you could make it in a couple of days?? Air fare is pretty cheap these days. :) (sorry AGG couldn't resist :blush: )
I've got the color out and ready to go....C'mon! So it's a few states to cross...pfft!