Paulding.com

It's because they sponser the forum!! Which means they paid pcom to have it! But I don't see the problem, do we question when another car repair shop has a ad at the top of another thread dealing with another car repair shop or any other business. They are a business that can advertise? Right. Is it wrong for a funeral home to advertise?

Thanks

Edited by noahsdad
It's because they sponser the forum!! Which means they paid pcom to have it! But I don't see the problem, do we question when another car repair shop has a ad at the top of another thread dealing with another car repair shop or any other business. They are a business that can advertise? Right. Is it wrong for a funeral home to advertise?

Thanks

I concur!!! :D

Thanks

My friend treasure said she found 'humor' in it, no where did she say that it was wrong.

My friend treasure said she found 'humor' in it, no where did she say that it was wrong.

THANK YOU.

It amazes me how sensitive people can be.

I am in the advertising business for a living and thought it was FUNNY----not CRIMINAL-----geesh.