Paulding.com

Sick of a 9-5 job?

Sick of Daycare cost eating away at your paycheck?

Sick of never earning Free Vacations?

Sick of never having girlfriend time?

Sick of not having affordable Health Insurance?

Sick of not getting paid the day you work?

Sick of your Boss not giving you a Birthday Gift?

Sick of not make $25-$50 an hour?

Sick of not getting monthly cash bonuses?

Sick of not getting Car Allowances?

Sick of having to put your job above your family?

I HAVE THE CURE!!!!

JOIN my TEAM !!!!

Get Paid the Day of the Party

Group Insurance

Monthly Cash Bonuses

Car Allowances for TEAM Leaders

Free Training

Free Vacations

Free Personal Website

Free Party Leads

Be Your Own Boss

Ladies, I am not going to pull you leg or paint false dreams. You can make as much money as you want with this company, if you are willing to lay the groundwork and work hard. I have been a Distributor for 2 years now and I love it. I set my own hours and work as much or as little as I choose. I have won oodles of prizes, free product, free vacations and the list goes on. Dare to Dream.

Join Shack's Sugarmommas in May and receive $100 Bonus in Products. Join the fastest growing Team in Georgia.

I am On Pace to Sell $100,000 nthis year. I can show you how!!!

www.slumberpartiesbyks.com

Girl, we have never meet. You would be shocked at how very soft spoken and shy

Agreed! Kelly is first and foremost professional and I didn't feel embarrassed at all when I finally went to a Slumber Party. I was afraid it be would all....well....dirty....but it wasn't. She presents the products tastefully and maintains her sense of dignity the whole time. It can be done!!!

Girl, we have never meet. You would be shocked at how very soft spoken and shy

I can attest to that. I just figured Kelly didn't speak much cause she's afraid if she opens her mouth a bone might fly out! :lol: But she really is soft spoken and "reserved"

Sadie, honey, you are like 10 times more outgoing and boisterous than Kelly. ;)

I can attest to that. I just figured Kelly didn't speak much cause she's afraid if she opens her mouth a bone might fly out! :lol: But she really is soft spoken and "reserved"

Sadie, honey, you are like 10 times more outgoing and boisterous than Kelly. ;)

lol I have no place to sale the stuff other than Bible study... lppt tried showing me the bboklet I couldn't even look at it :blush:

:pardon:

That's funny right there now! :rofl:

JSYK - Christians be getting their freak on too! :ph34r:

lol@RG.. yeah I am anything but freaky :blush: :ph34r:

Who e-mailed my hubby at work?????

grrrrr

I just got a text from my hubby saying Slumber Parties by Kelly... really? U gonna sale?

Then forwarded the e-mail to me. It is from a stinkin yahoo account with no name attached

for the past 2 weeks someone has been e-mailing my hubby at telling him about stuff I am doing on the board :aggressive:

If I post in the tonk or just being silly they tell on me <_<

He knows I post and knows how sarcastic I am soooo who ever it is can stop tattling on me.

I am a big girl... I don't have to ask permission before I post

lol I have no place to sale the stuff other than Bible study... lppt tried showing me the bboklet I couldn't even look at it :blush:

:lol:

I cannot do TEAM meetings or TEAM Leader Meetings on Wed. or Sun. because so many go to Church. No one shows up for the meetings if I have them on those days. Heck, I have a couple of Sunday School teachers.

Our Company strives to help couples strengthentheir relationship. We not promote any promiscuit, so most Churches support what we do.

grrrrr

I just got a text from my hubby saying Slumber Parties by Kelly... really? U gonna sale?

Then forwarded the e-mail to me. It is from a stinkin yahoo account with no name attached

for the past 2 weeks someone has been e-mailing my hubby at telling him about stuff I am doing on the board :aggressive:

He knows I post and knows how sarcastic I am soooo who ever it is can stop tattling on me.

Who here knows how to get in touch with your hubby? I'd start there...

That's just ridiculous! Someone needs to get a life.

grrrrr

If I post in the tonk or just being silly they tell on me <_>

Unreal!!!

grrrrr

:o You have got to be kidding - right?

Oh how audacious <_<

Who here knows how to get in touch with your hubby? I'd start there...

That's just ridiculous! Someone needs to get a life.

well a lot of people do... his contact info is on the internet <_<

he has had a handful of pcommers contact him to sponsor stuff or to see if they can get free stuff <_<

Unreal!!!

that is what I am sayin... my DH knows that I am a handful... he doesn't have to have someone telling him :lol:

grrrrr

some people SUCK !!!! let me know if you find out who it is =@

:pardon:

That's funny right there now! :rofl:

JSYK - Christians be getting their freak on too! :ph34r:

:ninja: :yahoo: yep!!

grrrrr

I had somebody doing that for the longest time. Twas ridiculous. :rolleyes:

I figured mine out though - didn't help that she up and messaged him from her personal myspace once. :rofl:

I had somebody doing that for the longest time. Twas ridiculous. :rolleyes:

I figured mine out though - didn't help that she up and messaged him from her personal myspace once. :rofl:

ya know... it is like they want me to get in trouble... He doesn't care what I post or say.

It cracks him up but annoys the heck out of me.