Paulding.com

just so everyone knows someone in my hood was letting dogs out of there gates last night and my dog was attacked by 3 pits so watch your gates !!! and make sure no one lets your dogs out It is not very funny!!!!!!

Edited by thewitch

I had someone a while back try that with mne....gate was opened wide...my dog was trained NOT to leave the yard unless I allowed it so she did not leave. I know have pad locks on the gates so it can not happen again. Oh and I also put up flood lights at the gate so I can see who I am shooting at.

she is ok she lives in the house and I go out with her when she needs to go out she did get bit on the back and I got bit on the hand but I dont blame the pits I blame the dumb a&&& people who let them out

I had someone a while back try that with mne....gate was opened wide...my dog was trained NOT to leave the yard unless I allowed it so she did not leave. I know have pad locks on the gates so it can not happen again. Oh and I also put up flood lights at the gate so I can see who I am shooting at.

Yeah I hope they try it tonight :angry: Im ready this time

:lol: We've already go the spotlights so we're ready! Our dogs sleep on the bed with us but they still go out to potty.