These are some of our Specials...

check the Dallas paper for a full list!

$35 hour massage

$20 spa pedicure

free haircut with purchase of highlight

free brow wax with purchase of haircut

tanning $25 month

and more!

so tell me about the body wrap? I have never had one. Can you get that the same to as a massage? What does it do? Do you get naked? (I do not care- but my cousin does and she wanted one lol) I think thats all You have very good prices. I am in need a massage so bad!!!

Edited by CarolineElizabeth
so tell me about the body wrap? I have never had one. Can you get that the same to as a massage? What does it do? Do you get naked? (I do not care- but my cousin does and she wanted one lol) I think thats all You have very good prices. I am in need a massage so bad!!!

We have 2 kinds of bodywraps. The first is a Parafango. It is a mud-paraffin mix that is put all over your body. Then you are wrapped in a paper(like a mummy)it sits for 30-45 min. then you get a mini massage as it is cleaned off. The second in a slender quest bodywrap. It is the kind you loose inches. You are measured,sprayed with an amino acid spray, coated with sea clay and wrapped in ace bandages.it sits for 45 min. then you are measured again. the average inch lose is 6-12 inches. both you are in your under clothes and both draw toxins from your body to aid in weight lose and better health. They are on sale this month for $40 each. Our massage therapist is awesome. You need to try her out!

We have 2 kinds of bodywraps. The first is a Parafango. It is a mud-paraffin mix that is put all over your body. Then you are wrapped in a paper(like a mummy)it sits for 30-45 min. then you get a mini massage as it is cleaned off. The second in a slender quest bodywrap. It is the kind you loose inches. You are measured,sprayed with an amino acid spray, coated with sea clay and wrapped in ace bandages.it sits for 45 min. then you are measured again. the average inch lose is 6-12 inches. both you are in your under clothes and both draw toxins from your body to aid in weight lose and better health. They are on sale this month for $40 each. Our massage therapist is awesome. You need to try her out!

I am so doing this. Can you get an hour massage with it?

yeah, you can get a massage afterwards. Some people also like to get a facial, pedicure or a reflexology treatment while you sit for the 45 min. with either bodywrap.

Oh- Great idea Thanks. I am asking for this for mothers day :)

Thanks, i have heard the average age for a hair salon is 2 years so, we are happy to go past that.

We hope to be around for a LONG TIME!

you better be around, you know I couldn't make it through life with this hair without you!!! Congrats to you for all you have accomplished, you are the best in my book! Love ya :wub:

What are the hours of her appointments?

Right now she works Wed thru Sat. From about 10-6

Some hours may vary

you better be around, you know I couldn't make it through life with this hair without you!!! Congrats to you for all you have accomplished, you are the best in my book! Love ya :wub:

you know i will always be around for you!

Only 2 weeks left! Make your appointment today!

What do you mean, only 2 weeks left????

What do you mean, only 2 weeks left????

Celebrate our 2 yr Anniversary with us!

May 1-31

These are some of our Specials...check the Dallas paper for a full list!

$35 hour massage

$20 spa pedicure

free haircut with purchase of highlight

free brow wax with purchase of haircut

tanning $25 month

and more!