Paulding.com

$5.99 Lunch - Monday through Friday

MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille has you covered for lunch every week day till 4. Enjoy some of our most popular sandwich selections, with a side and beverage for only $5.99. For the cost of a combo meal at McDonalds, you can have MacFarlane's!!

Hope to see you soon!

-MacFarlane's

MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille has you covered for lunch every week day till 4. Enjoy some of our most popular sandwich selections, with a side and beverage for only $5.99. For the cost of a combo meal at McDonalds, you can have MacFarlane's!!

Hope to see you soon!

-MacFarlane's

Sounds like a great deal!

Hope to see you soon!

-MacFarlane's

What are the specials?

What are the specials?

Please visit our menu online at www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com .

Basically, any of our sandwich selections are $5.99, plus you can also get a "pick two" of soup, salad, and half sandwich for the $5.99 also. Of course, our full menu is available all day, do if you are looking for a full meal at lunch - we have you covered!

Thanks so much.

-MacFarlane's

yes we do need to do another pcom lunch there sometime soon! I am coming at 12:15...can't decide on the conners chicken sand. or the big club..which one is better????

Well it's a hard choice - try one today and the other tomorrow. :D

And of course - pcom lunches are the best! Plan it up and I'll see you here!

-MacFarlane's

Well it's a hard choice - try one today and the other tomorrow. :D

And of course - pcom lunches are the best! Plan it up and I'll see you here!

-MacFarlane's

well I was there just alittle bit ago and I had the big club...it was YUMMY!!!

Wow! That is great! And you are only 2 minutes from me too! ^_^

I'll have to make a take out order and pick it up one day soon! :)

OH...For those of you who have not been to McFarlane's...you MUST go and get their Shepherds Pie!!! I cannot rave about enough, it is WONDERFUL!!! :wub:

Scarlet

I feel the exact same way about the spinach dip. I make a meal out of it. AWESOME!!!

Maybe we can plan on MacFarlane's for the p.com lunch next week. Could we do it on Wed or Friday?

yes we do need to do another pcom lunch there sometime soon! I am coming at 12:15...can't decide on the conners chicken sand. or the big club..which one is better????

Look forward to seeing you.

Sounds good McFarlane's, I think we need to get some Pcom Ladies to do LUNCH at your place soon!!

Look forward to visiting with you again, too!

• 1 month later...
Hey gang - just bumping an old reminder about our great lunch special. I hope to see a lot of you this week!

-MacFarlane's

This lunch special rocks. I am on the go a lot and unfortunately fast food is an all too quick option. I love it when I can get to Mac's for lunch because it means I eat really great food that is much better for me than anything from a drive up window and it's the same price. You can't beat this deal with a stick. Go check them out.

Still the best lunch special in town. In fact you just might see me in there today chowing down on some yummy MacFarlane's. And for only $5.99.

You can't beat it.

I will definitely be seeing you there!

-MacFarlane's

• 2 weeks later...
Tomorrow is Monday - and the $5.99 lunch deal is here again! Hope to see you all this week!

-MacFarlane's

oh I'm doin that! :D That is waaaaay better than ANY fast food(yuck!)...sounds good!

• 1 month later...