Paulding.com

Local Photography Workshop This Saturday

There are currently TWO spots left for the photography workshop on Saturday!

If you missed the first thread, the workshop is this coming Saturday (April 11th) from 4:45 - 7pm at White Oak Park. If you would be interested in attending, please send me a quick PM and I will send you the link to complete your registration. This workshop is $25 per photographer and is best for beginner or intermediate photographers who have a digital SLR camera, however all levels are welcome. The first 45 minutes I will go over the basics (camera features, proper exposure and focus, composition techniques, and also touch on post production/editing programs), and the rest of the time we will be shooting on location around the park while I answer questions "on the fly." Our model will be running around the park with us, so you will have a "real person" to practice on! Very relaxed and fun workshop, please send me a message if you would like to join us!

Here are a few "Behind the Scenes" images from the past workshop I hosted:

Berry004.jpg

Berry009.jpg

Berry011.jpg

If you would like to see a few more pictures from the last workshop, check out

THIS thread

Next time you do something like this please let us know, The General and I would be very interested!! TIA!! :good: The current workshop date is not good for us, we have too much to do right now.