Paulding.com

Got questions for the Ex-Chairman?

Twenty-four hours and no questions for the Chairman?

No inquiries about anti-slapp? Nothing on the airport or the decision to spend $65 million on a new courthouse or to no spend the money to for the firestation at Bentwater?

pubby

I could care less for what he is doing in his private life after serving as Chairman. I really believe the above subjects you mentioned as a possible interview with the former Chairman that already shoved his foot in his mouth on them.

Edited by rockster

Here are my questions.

1. What does Shearin say about the obvious over-building in our county?

2. If he had the chance, would he propose a civic center again?

3. Why didn't we connect the industrial parks instead of building houses near Palisades?

4. Why did we institute a fire tax but then cut the general budget for the fire dept?

5. What does Shearin think is his biggest accomplishment?

6. What does Shearin think was his biggest mistake?

7. If he had it all to do over again, what would he do differently?

Mr Chairman Given the fact that you were defeated very soundly in the past election, What do you contribute to your fall from grace from the voters of Paulding County?

Did p.com play a large role in the election?

What would you have done differently?

FIRST of all, the lay-offs are the results of bonuses and over spending by the pervious chair. Second, lets pray we never see Jerry run again. Our county cant afford 4 more years of careless spending and pet projects. jmo

Curious to what he thinks of David's actions so far including the layoff of long time County employees. I heard before he left he wrote every single County employee a personal note saying he enjoyed weorking with him. Hopefully Jerry will run again in 4 years.

Curious to what he thinks of David's actions so far including the layoff of long time County employees. I heard before he left he wrote every single County employee a personal note saying he enjoyed weorking with him. Hopefully Jerry will run again in 4 years.

Run into what? I don't want him to get hurt. Something big may cause him pain. Because you surely can't mean you want him to run for office again! That would be like giving a druggie the keys to the pharmacy.

Run into what? I don't want him to get hurt. Something big may cause him pain. Because you surely can't mean you want him to run for office again! That would be like giving a druggie the keys to the pharmacy.

You can call in and address this live with Jerry at this very moment by calling 678-389-8802

I just throw up a little in my mouth.

I wonder if he does, if he will run the campaign again that David Austin is a big, bad developer?. He can send back out all the Jerry Tubes that were returned to him this past campaign. We got an airport with no planes, we got a court house with many vacant rooms and Pat Crook has almost $50,000. Jerry can run his campaign on the legacy of all the money he blew.

Gosh, Pubby////really I do not think people care....its over and we are trying to move forward.....since we moved so fast and now we are playing catch up....I sure he got a could job with a company that did business with someone here.....he was advised and now change is in good or bad....

• 2 weeks later...
Gosh, Pubby////really I do not think people care....its over and we are trying to move forward.....since we moved so fast and now we are playing catch up....I sure he got a could job with a company that did business with someone here.....he was advised and now change is in good or bad....

4 reel, he made battle bulge into nutcracker, he a case 4 sur