Paulding.com

Tattoo Art by Sage

I thought I would share a few of the tattoos I did over the weekend. Our season is starting to kick back in and I am excited to be working so hard!

Below you'll find a great interwoven snake piece, a beautiful lotus and a knotwork with a twist of nature :D

snake.jpg

008-3.jpg

001-10.jpg

Definitely get in touch if you are interested in a new tattoo, sprucing up an existing one or any other questions!

Sage~

I had one done by Sage earlier this week. It is wonderful! I have gotten so many compliments on it. She does great work, so if you are looking to get a new one or to update a current one (she did both things for me)....Sage is the one to see.

Thanks again Sage...I :wub: mine.

I had one done by Sage earlier this week. It is wonderful! I have gotten so many compliments on it. She does great work, so if you are looking to get a new one or to update a current one (she did both things for me)....Sage is the one to see.

You are very welcome! I had a lot of fun chatting with you and I appreciate your support!! :D

i am wanting to get a new one!! but cant decide on the artwork...i mean i have something in mind but i cant decide exactly how i want it

Get in touch any time if you need helping putting some ideas on paper! :)

Looks like you found the Georgia Bigfoot / Sasquatch, I guess that was a lot of fun to shave.

*insert buzzer sound* Wrong answer, but thanks for playing!

He shaved before arriving. Yes shaving the area I am about to tattoo is part of my job description ;)

So if we want a new one (which I do....just got to pick which one I want and where) where would we go to see you???

If you click on The Illustrator's profile in the original post then you can read all of our info.

The Illustrator Tattoo

211 Main St

Dallas

770-445-8000

or send questions in a PM :)

AGREE!!!AGREE!!Agree...Sage is SOOOO Talented!!This is an OUTSTANDING Artist!!Go see her she can work it out...and make AMAZING Soy Candles!!I Too :wub: Sage!!

Those are Beautiful!!

I am the new proud owner of the lotus flower. I love it! Sage did an awesome job and made getting one million little needle jabs as fun as it possibly can be. I'll be back soon sage! I have some ideas for a big project that I'd like to run past you.

I am the new proud owner of the lotus flower. I love it! Sage did an awesome job and made getting one million little needle jabs as fun as it possibly can be. I'll be back soon sage! I have some ideas for a big project that I'd like to run past you.

Yay! You know my tattoo machine loves your skin! Thanks for coming to see me and I love your lotus! So unique & vivid :D

Beautiful, Sage!!! You are awesome! When you finishing up with Kat's BF?

Thanks KRM! He should be coming in soon! This Saturday will be three weeks since we did our last session and that is about how long he said he wanted to wait in between them :D

Great job!

Thank ya!

I know someone who was heading out there to get her first tattoo for her 18th birthday this weekend. Did she make it?

Hmm, I'm not sure ;) The three of us were slammed on Saturday and I do remember a girl coming in later in the day but we couldn't fit her in. The warmer the weather, the busier we'll get. I am trying to alert my customers to make appointments so I can guarantee they can be fit in :)