Paulding.com

New Custom Raised Feeders from the Animal Boutique

Two are single bowls, and one that is a cutesy of which we did 2 (one is smaller than other) for customers.

If you would like to get your dog or cat a raised feeder of any stype or color, please contact us. We can build any shape and size and stain or paint it any color. We love building these.

Another raised feeder just finished I didn't get pics of before it was delivered, but the customer is going to send me pics, so I will add pic when I get one of it. (Hint hint Birdmom)

We have other feeders here at the Animal Boutique and we also have feeders at The Reagle Beagle, so please stop by either place to have a look at some others we have.

We are located at 3595 Hiram-Douglasville Hwy (82 at Ridge Rd) in the Storage Xxtra Complex, Suite 237.

post-21118-1234462570_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1234462600_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1234462641_thumb.jpg

Two are single bowls, and one that is a cutesy of which we did 2 (one is smaller than other) for customers.

If you would like to get your dog or cat a raised feeder of any stype or color, please contact us. We can build any shape and size and stain or paint it any color. We love building these.

Another raised feeder just finished I didn't get pics of before it was delivered, but the customer is going to send me pics, so I will add pic when I get one of it. (Hint hint Birdmom)

We have other feeders here at the Animal Boutique and we also have feeders at The Reagle Beagle, so please stop by either place to have a look at some others we have.

We are located at 3595 Hiram-Douglasville Hwy (82 at Ridge Rd) in the Storage Xxtra Complex, Suite 237.

I love the aqua color!

Love your store!!

I love the Catwalk feeder!!!

The feeder has been such a help, it keeps my dogs from eating the cat's food :)

I love this feeder

The catwalk feeder has really helped keep my dog's from eating the cat food!

HOW CUTE!! I love it being personalized. But, that would never work for my furbabies. We finally got a placemat type bowl holder (it is made for cats but works perfect for them) that allows them to nose through the food and eat their favorite bites. Eventually they have to eat the ones that are left and scattered all over the placemat. It is so funny to watch!! LOL.