Paulding.com

Hey everyone,

There here our shipment of In Granny's Footsteps. New soaps, lotions, scrubs. We have lot's of new product here now. WE ARE VERY EXCITED. WE CAN'T KEEP THEM ON THE SHELF'S. Come by and see all the new soaps and everything else we have. We are going to make basket's of some they are going to go fast. We have a new scent in time for Valentines called sweet nothings, WOW does that smell great. So stop by and see our new gift center. Hope to see you all soon. :clapping: :yahoo:

Emmie

Vito's Cafe

There here our shipment of In Granny's Footsteps. New soaps, lotions, scrubs. We have lot's of new product here now. WE ARE VERY EXCITED. WE CAN'T KEEP THEM ON THE SHELF'S. Come by and see all the new soaps and everything else we have. We are going to make basket's of some they are going to go fast. We have a new scent in time for Valentines called sweet nothings, WOW does that smell great. So stop by and see our new gift center. Hope to see you all soon. :clapping: :yahoo:

Ooh - what does it smell like?

We need SoapMom to come in here and give us an ingredient list!

Yes, a brand new HUGE shipment of soaps have arrived a Vito's Cafe!!!!

vitossoapsweb.jpg

More Peaches N Cream, more Black Raspberry Cream,
and more Olive Blossom!

AND ESPECIALLY FOR VALENTINE'S DAY:
SWEET NOTHINGS!!!

It's the fourth row down, the blue, red, purple soap!!!

SWEET NOTHINGS is a wonderfully exotic fragrance with base notes of raspberry, cantaloupe, and watermelon, middle notes of jasmine and violet, and fresh top notes of grapefruit and kumquat. Perfect for that romantic evening with your love!

Vito's also have sugar scrubs, lotions, and bath salts!!!

soap2.jpg

Yes, a brand new HUGE shipment of soaps have arrived a Vito's Cafe!!!!

vitossoapsweb.jpg

More Peaches N Cream, more Black Raspberry Cream,

and more Olive Blossom!

AND ESPECIALLY FOR VALENTINE'S DAY:

SWEET NOTHINGS!!!

It's the fourth row down, the blue, red, purple soap!!!

SWEET NOTHINGS is a wonderfully exotic fragrance with base notes of raspberry, cantaloupe, and watermelon, middle notes of jasmine and violet, and fresh top notes of grapefruit and kumquat. Perfect for that romantic evening with your love!

Vito's also have sugar scrubs, lotions, and bath salts!!!

soap2.jpg

SoapMom, your soap looks incredible! Yay!! I tried the lavender scrub and I am definitely going to need more of that. It is so soothing. Once I get some things taken care of; I am taking the family up to Vito's for food and IGF products :D

SoapMom, your soap looks incredible! Yay!! I tried the lavender scrub and I am definitely going to need more of that. It is so soothing. Once I get some things taken care of; I am taking the family up to Vito's for food and IGF products :D

Yeah!

Vito's has their three exclusive scents in right now, PLUS the special scent for Valentine's Day: Sweet Nothings! I think you'd like that one.

Wish Vito's wasn't so far from me. If anyone from my area gets some, please stop by my Boutique on your way back home so I can smell and see the new items.

(siggy has my address - Animal Boutique)

I would love to see them all and smell them.