Paulding.com

Psstttt I need some help.........

I have been thinking awhile about at home selling things... And with much thought I have decided on Slumber Parties... I have been offered the chance to hold a catalog party to earn my kit to start selling due to little to no extra money with hubby losing all of his overtime it has held me back until I spoke with her and she offered me this awesome deal... So if anybody would be interested in helping me out on my sales it would be greatly appreciated... :D Remember anything you order it kept private and handled in a discreet manner.. Oh and here comes the good part... Kelly is running a sale on Coochie and anybody that has tried it can tell you it is great stuff 3 bottles for $25..... It is getting closer to Valentines Day girls and Guys...... Every little bit helps me on my journey.. You can either order from Kelly's site or contact either one of us......... Thanks Pcom.....Slumber Parties Website

Blessings in your new venture!! I hope you exceed your expectations!~ :D

I hope I do too and thank you.. I gotta do sumfin.. We are short a good bit on making our bills I am hoping this will supplement.... It's either that or momma is gonna have to go back to work outside of the home. Which is not gonna make the doctors or the family happy.. :wub: :fingerscrossed:

Snik honey...I love ya but I'm broked. :(

I would like to offer my house for your first party! Would that help? I would love to have one of these partays....womenz only of course.

That would be freakin awesome girl........ Now I just gotta get my kit...... I have bee brainstorming so I can get the word out.. I have posted it here, myspace, and facebook. I guess I will get on the phone tomorrow... LOL

I just went to the site and saw an interesting....ummm....device. I think I'm gonna call hubby and ask for...ummm......his input. :ninja:

I have to admit I had never heard of Slumber Parties until pcom and after my first party I was ummm errrrr hooked I shall say... :D :ph34r:

So with much thought and coaxing from friends that seem to think I would be good at selling that I said ok... LOL

Wish you lots of luck and success with your new venture. I have never been to oe of those parties. I keep saying I am going to go to one at some point b/c I can only imagine how much fun they are.

Nemie

Oh they are a blast... And it makes it great if you have a fun hostess too... Maybe you should do one...

You can PM snick with orders or you can go to my website and order. (please make certain it is my personal website so she can get credit)

If you order from the website, put snick in the "hostess" section.

Happy Dance for Snick. She will be winning the Vegas trip next year!!! If so, we are leaving hubby's at home and hitting sin city in style./

:lol:

Snik honey...I love ya but I'm broked. :(

I would like to offer my house for your first party! Would that help? I would love to have one of these partays....womenz only of course.

This is SUPER, SUPER, SUPER great!!!! She needs to get 5 parties booked for Feb. Please pm her which date works best for you.

thank you so much!!!!

Come on, who else can help?

I have never been to a party but out of curiosity, I had to see what coochy was and went to the website.

I had to chuckle when I read the description:

"unisex shave lotion. Coochy is a rash-free conditioning shave cream for all parts of the body. It softens skin and hair for a smooth shave every time. Coochy also serves as a great cream rinse for your hair."

I am sorry that just struck me as funny to be multi-functional.

Good luck on your new venture.

You can PM snick with orders or you can go to my website and order. (please make certain it is my personal website so she can get credit)

If you order from the website, put snick in the "hostess" section.

Happy Dance for Snick. She will be winning the Vegas trip next year!!! If so, we are leaving hubby's at home and hitting sin city in style./

:lol:

This is SUPER, SUPER, SUPER great!!!! She needs to get 5 parties booked for Feb. Please pm her which date works best for you.

thank you so much!!!!

Come on, who else can help?

I didn't know that little detail... LOL Umm can I host one of my own here and that count too and I am assuming catalog parties count as well.... Correct me if I am wrong please..

Good luck Snick..Hope you have much success :)

Thanks sweets...

I have never been to a party but out of curiosity, I had to see what coochy was and went to the website.

I had to chuckle when I read the description:

"unisex shave lotion. Coochy is a rash-free conditioning shave cream for all parts of the body. It softens skin and hair for a smooth shave every time. Coochy also serves as a great cream rinse for your hair."

I am sorry that just struck me as funny to be multi-functional.

Good luck on your new venture.

Oh no it is afunny name for it.. It does work really well and has a pleasant but not overbearing smell as well.

I'm doing awesome! I am so drained ... but I feel good :D

I'm not even pregnant and I am drained so I feel ya there..... Glad you feel good though.... :wub: