Paulding.com

2 door Honda civic white in color...turn onto Hiram Sudie from Davis Mill.

Police trying to catch up to white Honda now on 92

2 door Honda civic white in color...turn onto Hiram Sudie from Davis Mill.

Police trying to catch up to white Honda now on 92

Sounds like they lost control of their car and wreck...injuries send rescue

Near the bridge and Betty Street? in front of a church

713 was involved in the wreck

OK not sure who wrecked...if the honda did or not...sounds like the police was but they are saying on adult and one child I think

One possible entrapment

sorry Med 1 going back to scene for info.

Haven't heard any more, but I was filling up at the Racetrac on 278 when Hiram Police came from 92 to 278 toward Cobb Co. Lights and Sirens, blowing thru all the stop lights. 'Bout the same time, chopper took off heading the same direction.

Hey, just signed on here and decided to look up info...

The MVA with the cop & another vehicle was my sister's wreck, she was the one who was trapped, there were 4 in the car, she, her 2yo son, her boyfriend, and his sister. My sister, nephew, and her boyfriend were the 3 taken to Paulding, the cop is the one who was life flighted.

Injuries: my sister, her boyfriend & his sister were pretty bruised and banged up, my sister has an air cast on her ankle where her ankle was trapped, she goes to an orthopedic in a few days. My nephew ended up with 2 broken legs, the fibula in one leg, the tibula in the other, he went to Scottish Rite today and they found out that his left leg was COMPLETELY HEALED Thank God!!! The other leg will take about 2 more wks. We found out today that the cop is out of the hospital and doing fine, he will require some therapy though.

We praise God that everyone lived and there were no lasting injuries. If you will, just pray that everyone continues getting better because they all are still pretty sore.

Edited by Octobers_Dream

The MVA between the cop & another vehicle was my sister's wreck, my sister was the one who was trapped, in her car there were 4 in the car, my sister, her 2yo son, her boyfriend, and his sister. My sister, nephew, and her boyfriend were the 3 taken to Paulding, the cop is the one who was life flighted.

Injuries: my sister,, her boyfriend & his sister were pretty bruised and banged up, my sister has an air cast on her ankle where her ankle was trapped, she goes to an orthopedic in a few days. My nephew ended up with 2 broken legs, the fibula in one leg, the tibula in the other, he went to Scottish Rite today and they found out that his left leg was COMPLETELY HEALED Thank God!!! The other leg will take about 2 more wks. We found out today that the cop is out of the hospital and doing fine, he will require some therapy though.

We praise God that everyone lived and there were no lasting injuries. If you will, just pray that everyone continues getting better because they all are still pretty sore.

Glad everyone is going to be OK...been worried about this group.

The MVA with the cop & another vehicle was my sister's wreck, she was the one who was trapped, there were 4 in the car, she, her 2yo son, her boyfriend, and his sister. My sister, nephew, and her boyfriend were the 3 taken to Paulding, the cop is the one who was life flighted.

Injuries: my sister, her boyfriend & his sister were pretty bruised and banged up, my sister has an air cast on her ankle where her ankle was trapped, she goes to an orthopedic in a few days. My nephew ended up with 2 broken legs, the fibula in one leg, the tibula in the other, he went to Scottish Rite today and they found out that his left leg was COMPLETELY HEALED Thank God!!! The other leg will take about 2 more wks. We found out today that the cop is out of the hospital and doing fine, he will require some therapy though.

Awesome news!