Paulding.com

woo hoo tona I finished

Wow Zoo that is pretty. Your stitches are so even . Great job.

pictures dont do this hat justice. The stitches are so pretty in person :) It is a very thick hat too. When are you gonna get me some lengths so I can get your hat done :p

You are so talented!! How cool!

Thank you very much :blush:

Thanks everyone :wub: I have to admit I like the things i make but most of the things I think its just ok.....Im my worst critic.....but I really am impressed with this hat. I really love the stitches :lol:

That's too cute! I'd love to see it on.

here is one on my daughter (this one is a little big on her)

354244343_1218336121_01.jpg

heres a pic of it on my size barbie :lol:

352105676_1210549764_01.jpg

and Gee-tee put some pics of it on her beautiful daughter :wub:

how much are these (kids and adults)?? they are really cute!!

This style hat is $8 :)

also my Christmas stocking is made this way (what do you call it?? knited??) and I have always wanted to get the kids some stockings that were simular. If I send you a pic of mine could you come up with 4 diff versions of simular stockings??

I know how to crochet and hopefully can figure out knitting soon :lol: I can take a look at your stockings and figure out if its something I can do.

OMG. Zoo you are the =@ .

Ansleigh is going to flip over this, awesome job. Reese loved his and kept pulling it over is face and said he was spider Man. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to give it to her.

Anytime tomorrow , or I can come and pick it up I have to go out anyway. No need for you to drag Nick out.

Tona

pictures dont do this hat justice. The stitches are so pretty in person :) It is a very thick hat too. When are you gonna get me some lengths so I can get your hat done :p

Thank you very much :blush:

It is cold up there. :lol: Give me a bit to get my courage up enough to head up there. :rolleyes: I will get it to you soon. Hang tight. :D

OMG. Zoo you are the =@ .

Ansleigh is going to flip over this, awesome job. Reese loved his and kept pulling it over is face and said he was spider Man. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to give it to her.

Anytime tomorrow , or I can come and pick it up I have to go out anyway. No need for you to drag Nick out.

Tona

It is going to look so cute on her :wub: That is too cute about reese :) Boys are silly like that arent they, lol. What ever works best for you.

It is cold up there. :lol: Give me a bit to get my courage up enough to head up there. :rolleyes: I will get it to you soon. Hang tight. :D

lol, I dont blame you :lol: