Paulding.com

Come see us Saturday, 12/27/08, 9a to 5pmish

Nemie's Pet Gifts (new name coming soon) will be setting up at Storage Xxtra @ Ridge Rd again this Saturday, 12/27/08, 9am to 5pmish (5p or 6p).

Please come on out and visit with us. We have lots and lots of new items.

Pet Items we will have: Dog Toys (some new ones), Beds, Toy Sets, Cat Toys, Doggie Totes, Doggie Handbags (new), Horse Handbangs (New), Cat Handbags (New), Shampoo, Conditioner, Dog Treats

Animal Print Items we will have:

-Handbags (Many new ones, orange, yellow, red, pink, light blue, dark blue, dark green, lime green, and many different sizes of Giraffe, Zebra, Leopard, & Tiger),

-Change Purses, Wallets, Totes (differents sizes & styles), Make Up & Travel Cases., and Gym Bags/Carry On Bags.

-Hair Twisters, Headbands, Hair Clips,,

-Necklaces, Bangels, Bracelets, Earrings, and more

We always welcome other vendors of any kind to join us at Storage Xxtra. If anyone else would like to join us and set up please let me know.

Below are just a couple of the new items. There are lots and lots more, incluing lots of cat/kitties Handbags and totes.

post-21118-1230335892_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1230335900_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1230335910_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1230335917_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1230335927_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1230335942_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1230335995_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1230336003_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your post Slumber & Nascar.

We will be out at Storage Xxtra today (Saturday, Dec 27), as long as the rain doesn't get really bad, which I don't think it is suppoe to, so we will be there all day. Storage Xxtra @ Ridge Rd (on Hwy 92).

We have several different dog breed totes & matching wallets. These are so cute. Same with the Cat Totes, but no matching wallets. We also have couple Horse Handbags w/ matching wallets. These are beautiful.

We have lots and lots of new Handbags in many different sizes & styles & colors.

Hope to see some of you out there visiting with us today. Be sure to tell us you are pcommers for a special discount. All of our prices are very reasonable and we have lots of items on sale today.

See you all later today!

Thanks so much,

Nemie

Hi Nemie I just wanted you to know .It was great seeing you and Steve today. I also would like to thank you so very much for the beautiful purse.I am in style now. :D I just love how it is made. My clutch that i got for Christmas is just perfect for all my stuff. Just wanted to thank you both. Hope you two had a great day. :D

Hope you get lots of people stopping by today & buying!

Cute stuff!

Heya CO,

Don't get to see you much anymore, since we are so busy lately with setting up on Saturday or both weekend days. We have been very happy setting up so the public can see all of our items we offer, from pet items of all kinds, to handbags and accessories. Thanks so much for your post.

Good Luck today Nemie :D

Heya Sage,

Thanks so much for your post and wishing us good luck today. Uou brought us lots of good luck and customers. Thanks so very much.

BTW, I need to get with you soon, so PM me and let me know when we can get together.

Nemie

Hi Nemie I just wanted you to know .It was great seeing you and Steve today. I also would like to thank you so very much for the beautiful purse.I am in style now. :D I just love how it is made. My clutch that i got for Christmas is just perfect for all my stuff. Just wanted to thank you both. Hope you two had a great day. :D

I am so glad your in fashion now with your new Handbag. It looks great on ya. I am sure I will be seeing you again this week for more stuff (especially for Jake).

Thanks for stopping by to see us, as usual it is always great to see you.

Thanks to everyone who came out to see us today. We will be back out there very soon again!

Thanks!