Paulding.com

Nemie's Pet Gifts - Animal Print Handbags & Accessories

In keeping with our Animal & Animal Print/Design product theme, we are now happy to be able to offer Handbags and accessories. The items we currently have come in various colors, materials, and styles. Please let me know if you would like to purchase one of these. We will be adding more items to be able to offer even more colors, materials, and styles. Prices are very reasonable ranging from $18 to $30.00 for Handbags, Wallet is $10, and Make Up Cases are $16.00.

You are welcome to come by anytime and have a look at the Handbags as well as all our Animal/Animal Print Items (slippers, hair accessories, jewelry, feeders, toys, beds, bandannas, and much more). I have a room that is set up with all of our products for viewing. Please be sure and let me know if you would like any of the below items.

dec%38%3037.jpgdec%38%3039.jpg

dec%38%3040.jpgdec%38%3044.jpg

dec%38%3045.jpgdec%38%3046.jpg

dec%38%3047.jpgdec%38%3048.jpg

dec%38%3050.jpgdec%38%3051.jpg

dec%38%3052.jpgdec%38%3053.jpg

dec%38%3054.jpgAnimalPrintBrownWallet.jpg

QuiltedZebraPrintMakeUpCaseRedBlk.jpgQuiltedZebraPrintMakeUpCase.jpg

The make up cases are cute!

Thank you and yes they are just adorable. I feel in love with them myself and got one for myself as well.

Let me know if you would like any of the items we have added to our inventory/collection.

Nemie

Those are nice! And I agree, the makeup cases are really cute!

Thank you for your comments. Like I said I loved them as well and got one for myself. Let me know if you would like one, price is $16.00 for the make up cases.

It is quilted and has a mirror in it. Very cute indeed.

Thanks again,

Nemie

I like the make up bag (zebra print)... I also need something for my cat to climb on besides my tree.... My tree is a mess now. No balls, no garland, just scattered ornaments at the bottom.

Got any ideas for my lovely kitty???

Thank you for your comment. The make up case does seem to be a hit with folks, me included. Let me know if you see anything you would like to purchase.

As for the cat/cat tree, we can come up with something I am sure. What tree did you have? We can build anything that you think will stand up to your cat. I will think on it as well and see what we can come up with for idea.

Let me know what tree you had.

Thanks so much

Nemie

Nemie,

Do you have the wallet in the zebra print?

Yes I do. I still have other items to sort through and get pics of, but I wanted to get some posted on here sooner than later.. If you would like one let me know.

Feel free to PM or call me if you would like.

What size is the make-up cases?

Let me go measure it for you, brb.....

OK, back, it is 7inches wide/tall, 7 inches deep (front to back), and 10 inches long (side to side).

Hope that helps. Would you like one? Let me know gal.

Thanks

Nemie

Do you happen to have a brown & white one and a black and white one

I just sent you PM with all the info on the wallets. Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate it.

If you don't get the reply PM with info in it (my connection is slow and weird tonight) then let me know or call me Thursday morning.

Thanks again,

Nemie

Thanks Nemie :D

I want this one please.

Thanks so much SouthernScarlett. I appreciate it so much.

I will get with you later today about pickup/delivery.

You will really like it.

Nemie

Well, aren't you the stylish business lady Nemie?!!! How cute!! And I think they tie in nicely with your overall business. Good luck with these!!! :good:

Thanks so much Soapmom for your comments. I love my theme of animal items/animal print items. As you know, I am an animal lover, so it fits me well. The Handbags and Accessores do indeed fit will within our theme of items. I hope they will be a hit with everyone.

Again, thanks so much for your comments and post.

Nemie

I really like the bags on the third and fourth row!

I completely love the idea of you carrying various animal print items to go along with your already existing animal products :yahoo:

Thanks Sage, so nice of you to say. I also like those Handbags. I tend to like the quilted bags better, but I enjoy offering all types, styles, materials, and colors. There is a lot of variety out there and I hope that I have and will have something for everyone. Thanks again.

Nemie

I like the make up bag (zebra print)... I also need something for my cat to climb on besides my tree.... My tree is a mess now. No balls, no garland, just scattered ornaments at the bottom.

Got any ideas for my lovely kitty???

Hey, LaineMama! I think Nemie misunderstood you. If you meant the Christmas Tree was wrecked, go to Nemie's website and look at the CAT TREES she has for them to climb and play on. My cats love theirs and haven't wrecked my furniture.

Hey, LaineMama! I think Nemie misunderstood you. If you meant the Christmas Tree was wrecked, go to Nemie's website and look at the CAT TREES she has for them to climb and play on. My cats love theirs and haven't wrecked my furniture.

Hey, doesn't take a lot for me to get confused! :D

Hey Scarlett, that makeup bag is sooooo cute. I saw it last week and had a fit over it. As for the cat trees, I have two of them. One is in my den and the other is on my screened in back porch. My cats love, love, love them. I will never be without one as long as I have cats.

Hey Scarlett, that makeup bag is sooooo cute. I saw it last week and had a fit over it. As for the cat trees, I have two of them. One is in my den and the other is on my screened in back porch. My cats love, love, love them. I will never be without one as long as I have cats.

Thanks so much Sooch for your post. You were the first to see the new items and you had really nice things to say, so thank you.

Nemie...it's really cool that you are keeping with the animal theme since your biz is about animal stuff. Your prices are great too!

Hi, and thanks for much for your post and nice comments. I love animals and all things animals, which, yep, includes a lot more than just items for the pets.

I have lots of animal print items now including hair clips, hair twisters, straw hats, slippers, necklaces, bracelets, bangles, earrings, and of course the Handbags, wallets, and accessories.

Thanks again,

Nemie