Paulding.com

Mr. Jason Allen Emory

Mr. Jason Allen Emory, age 26, of Dallas, Ga. passed away on Thursday, December 4, 2008 in Dallas, Ga. Mr. Emory was born on December 14, 1981 in Cobb Co. Ga. to the Late Mr. James Vernon Emory and Mrs. Linda Sue Morgan Emory.

Services will be held on Sunday December 7, 2008 at 4:00 P.M. from the Chapel of Benson Funeral Home with Rev. Darin Cochran officiating.

Interment will follow in the New Hope Cemetery with the following serving as Pall Bearers Dusty Morgan, Clint Aiola, Chad Morgan, Mike Haosline, Allen Morgan, Aaron Dilbeck, Jonathan Dilbeck.

Survivors: Mother, Mrs. Linda Sue Emory of Dallas, Ga.; Brother, Mr. & Mrs. James Victor (Holly) Emory of Dallas, Ga.; Sister, Mr. & Mrs. Richard (Stacie Leah Emory) Dilbeck of Dallas, Ga.; Niece & Nephews, Dalton Emory, Jaron Moreland, Olivia Moreland, Jonathan Dilbeck, Aaron Dilbeck; Many Aunts & Uncles.

Preceded In Death By: Father, Mr. James Vernon Emory; Grandparents, Mr. & Mrs. Ernest (Virginia) Morgan.

Benson Funeral Home

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.bensonfuneralhome.net

770-445-9494

I think I know this family. Does anyone know if they used to live at Crown Ridge Apartments and Campbell Creek Apartments? If this is the same family I knew this boy when he was small and I had no ideal his Dad had past away. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Our hearts go out to the entire family in their time of need. Didn't know Jason that well, but are very good friends with his sister Stacie Dilbeck and her husband Richard Dilbeck. They are Commerce Members, D & L Tree Service.

It so sad to have lost such a young man to a Massive Heart Attack at the age of of 26 years old.

Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love ya'll,

Phillip & Nikki Tucker

my prayers are with his family,,we just got back from the funeral and he passed away from a massive heart attack. he was very well loved and had so many friends,,the chapel was filled with his family and friends. he will be sorely missed and please continue to pray for his family,,they took this very hard. may god bless all of you during this hard time. R.I.P.,JASON