Paulding.com

Stocking Stuffer Gift Ideas for kids

Here are some items we have that would make great stocking stuffers. Please have a look and let me know if there is anything you would like to get. You can post it here, pm, email, or call me.

Thanks to everyone who has bought items from us over the past couple of weeks. We appreciate it very much.

Animal Bookmarks - Price $1.50 each

Bookmarks.jpg

Spiral NotePad (small) - Price 50 cents each

LittlePad.jpg

Pencil/Stickers/Tiny notepad (3 of each) - $1.50 each set

PencilTinyPadStickers.jpg

Animal Print Slap Bracelets - $1.50 each

SlapBracelets.jpg

Plastic Animal Print Sunglasses - $1.50 each

PlasticSunglasses.jpg

Here are some items we have that would make great stocking stuffers. Please have a look and let me know if there is anything you would like to get. You can post it here, pm, email, or call me.

Thanks to everyone who has bought items from us over the past couple of weeks. We appreciate it very much.

Bookmarks.jpg

I'd like 1 Zebra Bookmark, 1 Tiger Bookmark, and 3 sets of the pencil/stickers/note tablet sets. I'd like 1 each of the tiger, zebra and leapord print please.

Also, Since I work out in Marietta all week and during the weekend I have no car, please tell me how much it would be to ship. I can pay you via paypal. I haven't even started my christmas shopping yet, so these are a good start. Thanks!

Edited by Shan06
very cute! it is like going to the dollar tree but better :)

:D Yeppers, just come see me. I am always around here (pcom & home).

If anyone sees anything they like, please let me know. Everyone is welcome to come over and have a look at all my items in my newly done 'showroom'. Need a name for it I guess don't I.

Thanks for your post and comments.

I'd like 1 Zebra Bookmark, 1 Tiger Bookmark, and 3 sets of the pencil/stickers/note tablet sets. I'd like 1 each of the tiger, zebra and leapord print please.

Also, Since I work out in Marietta all week and during the weekend I have no car, please tell me how much it would be to ship. I can pay you via paypal. I haven't even started my christmas shopping yet, so these are a good start. Thanks!

Hi ya,

Thanks so very much! I will PM you and we can make arrangements for you to get these.

Thanks again so much.

Nemie

Bookmarks.jpg

Spiral NotePad (small) - Price 50 cents each

LittlePad.jpg

Animal Print Slap Bracelets - $1.50 each

SlapBracelets.jpg

Plastic Animal Print Sunglasses - $1.50 each

PlasticSunglasses.jpg

This is great Nemie! My girls love keeping journals so I may have to pick up some of those pencils & notebooks. I'll send over a PM soon!