Paulding.com

Pet Pictures with Santa

We tried to get Laine (Mantle) to do that last year. She is normally a very passive dog but she was not having anything to do with that. I was sliding all over the place trying to hold on to her leash!! Sophie (Blue) came to us so close to Christmas- we didn't even bother with it last year. This is what we wound up doing this year. KRD still wants to try to get them to sit with Santa. I'll let him know.

That is a wonderful idea. What is the cost?? I would LOVE to get a picture of my boys (2 dachshunds) as they are 13 and almost 10. But, I have an idea Riley (the old man) would not be too happy about the stranger in the red suit.

The cost will be $10.00 for an 8x10 or 2 5x7's. Extra sheet is $5.00. CD is $3.00. Donations are also appreciated.

We tried to get Laine (Mantle) to do that last year. She is normally a very passive dog but she was not having anything to do with that. I was sliding all over the place trying to hold on to her leash!! Sophie (Blue) came to us so close to Christmas- we didn't even bother with it last year. This is what we wound up doing this year. KRD still wants to try to get them to sit with Santa. I'll let him know.

Aww What a great pic. We had the boys and our dogs pic last year with Santa at Petsmart.

How big is the pavilion? lol She is just under 60" at the withers and about 8 feet long.

LLF,

I'm afraid that the floor might be the problem, not the height....is may be too slippery. Santa would be willing to meet her outside the pavilion on the grass I bet! ;)

My pet weighs a little over 1000 lbs. Can she get her picture made with Santa?

What a picture that would be -- Santa with one of your "babies"!! :lol:

REMINDER:

post-1415-1228158717_thumb.jpg

Good luck today -- hope y'all have a very successful day with lots of wonderful creatures coming by to see Santa! :)

What a picture that would be -- Santa with one of your "babies"!! :lol:

REMINDER:

Good luck today -- hope y'all have a very successful day with lots of wonderful creatures coming by to see Santa! :)

Thank you so much for the good wishes!!

Everybody come on out. It's a little chilly but your babies are wearing fur!