Paulding.com

Business Owners

I know where you are coming from. I had one ( thank the Lord) and I don't care what I did or said or redone for him, he was not satisfied. I finally told him that I owned my business and was not a franchise so get out and not come back into my shop.

Don't let smart a** people close you down if it is something you want to keep doing.

Tona

I am not a business owner, but I would believe you are going to catch alot of grief from the general public, in general the customers.

As for the gentleman that frequents your business complaining about your hours, introduce him to the hours of operating sign on the storefront. If he complains again, introduce him to your operating hours once again

I think / feel that most business owners, have come across, what you're talking about (in general) at one time or another.

It is frustrating.

Most people are great to work with / help out / do business with.......

In general, it comes with "the territory" of running a business, whether you're providing services and/or products to consumers and/or other businesses.....sometimes, you will have people that, well..........

Shake it off and don't let those people get you down......more often than not, they may have issues that don't have anything to do with you -- unfortunately, they're taking their frustrations out on you - and you don't have to take it.

Hang in there....

Owning your own business as we all Know "Because we are business owners" Is not only time consuming but a life you have to deal with each day.

We just want to say a big "THANK YOU" for everyone supporting local business's

Thank you!!

:huh: Say what??

I am not a business owner, but I would believe you are going to catch alot of grief from the general public, in general the customers.

As for the gentleman that frequents your business complaining about your hours, introduce him to the hours of operating sign on the storefront. If he complains again, introduce him to your operating hours once again

How did you figure that out from the post?

AV I do agree with what Rockster said. I just couldn't figure out what you said. :lol: