Paulding.com

Hank Lanier Barron, age 41, of Dallas, passed away on Saturday,

October 18, 2008. He was born January 9, 1967, in Marietta, to Boots & Dale Barron. Mr. Barron previously worked as a nurse scheduler for Wellstar Home Healthcare. He was of the Baptist faith.

Survivors include his parents, Boots & Dale Barron of Dallas; daughter, Ashley Barron of Villa Rica; brother & sister-in-law, Wayne & Cindi Barron of Rockmart; grandchild, Rileigh Banister; nephew, Matt Barron of Rockmart; niece, Cassie Barron of Rockmart; aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, October 23, 2008, at 11:00am, from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Billy Wood officiating. Interment will follow in Greers Chapel Baptist Church Cemetery in Kennesaw. Matt Barron, Scott Wright, Tim Wright, Eddie Honeycutt, Eddie Baucom, Keith Baucom, Jason Sorrells, and Bruce Winter will serve as pallbearers. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 3:00pm until 8:00pm, and on Thursday from 9:00am until the service time.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

No one knows yet exactly what happened. Hank has always been good about keeping in touch with folks-especially his mamma!!! Well his parents were out of town last week and his mom spoke to him thursday morning -i think- but didnt talk to him anymore. She got very concerend on Sat. and called her sister to go check on the house, and when Wanda went in she found Hank on the bed. They are wondering if it was a annorissm because he had been having very bad migraines.

I will keep everyone posted as i hear new information. As of right now the autopsy report has not been released to the family yet.

Thank you for your continues thoughts and prayers.

Edited by peanutmoss

OH MY, I AM IN SHOCK AS I READ THIS. I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH BOTH HANK AND WAYNE AND KNEW THEIR PARENTS VERY WELL ALSO. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THIS FAMILY IN WHAT I KNOW WILL BE A VERY HARD TIME. JUST COMPLETE SHOCK!! I TOO WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND I AM SO OSRRY FOR THIS FAMILY'S LOSS. HANK WAS A GREAT GUY FROM A GREAT FAMILY!! YOU WILL BE MISSED! :(