Paulding.com

Joshua Lee Paschal, age 24, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Saturday, May 10, 2008. He was born in Marietta, GA, on

June 30, 1983.

Survivors include father, Mark A. and his wife Shannon Paschal of Dallas, GA; mother, Angela Paschal of Dallas, GA; grandparents, Gary & Chloe Cofer of Marietta, GA. and Ron & Inez Paschal of Matthews, N.C.; bothers, Jacob and Nelson Paschal of Dallas, GA; sisters, Jennifer & Hannah Paschal of Dallas, GA.

Graveside services will be held on Monday, May 12, 2008, at 3:00pm, at Cheatham Hill Memorial Park with Brother Ricky Gray officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday from 5:00pm until 8:00pm. In lieu of flowers the family request donations be made to Georgia Sheriff’s Youth Homes, P.O. Box 1000, Stockbridge, GA, 30281.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

The accident was on a post that I wrote on the day he was found .. No one knew anything no one saw it he was there alone when it happend.. THis is a big tragedy to his family and friends .. we were all in shock to hear the news, He was so sweet and the cutest man you will ever see in your lifetime . His smile lights up a room and his laugh was very contagious! He was a good person and his life was taken and is soo unclear as to why and would it have been a different outcome if someone was there when it happened.. If someone had seen it!!!!! THere are a lot of thoughts going through all of our heads! But we all hope for the best and we will get through it .. Prayers for the family our friends and others.....

RIP Joshy Poo

WE love you and I will never forget you ...........

SO many good memories pass through my head when I hear your name .. Times will never be forgotten .. You wil neverf be forgotten!!!!

Edited by LuV D@ M0N3Y
:o Oh my gosh I didn't know until I just seen this. I went to school with Josh. :( He was so sweet and would help me in class when I was having a hard time. RIP Josh and thank you for being such a great person.