Paulding.com

Funeral Home question

One of my daughter's friends dad died Tues. evening and I can't seem to find out which funeral home he is at. His name is Dennis Grogan, and his family lives in Paulding County. Anyone happen to know him and where he might be? Thanks...

Edited by maxine

I am glad that someone knew about which funeral home....it would be a great asset to all funeral homes to post on pcomm. since we do not have anything but a weekly paper...this would help all concerned...prayers to this family....

I am glad that someone knew about which funeral home....it would be a great asset to all funeral homes to post on pcomm. since we do not have anything but a weekly paper...this would help all concerned...prayers to this family....

I agree:

Prayers for this family

I this the one...DENNIS MICHAEL GROGAN, 53, of Dallas died Tuesday. Funeral, 2 p.m. Saturday, Davis-Struempf Funeral Home?

Do you know if the obituary has been placed in the newspapers? If this is the same Dennis Grogan, he and I attended Campbell High School together in Smyrna. Hadn't seen or heard from him since then. My condolences to the family.

Do you know if the obituary has been placed in the newspapers? If this is the same Dennis Grogan, he and I attended Campbell High School together in Smyrna. Hadn't seen or heard from him since then. My condolences to the family.

One in the AJC but it doesn't say much.

My daughter, Kate and Dennis and Robin's daughter, Shannon are really good friends. They even had a birthday party together last year. That is when my husband and I came to know them. Shannon's friends at school are really upset and feeling pretty bad for Shannon this week. We will miss him.

Edited by maxine