Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Hardeman

Lois LaRue Hardeman, age 61, of Hiram, passed away on Sunday, February 3, 2008. She was born on April 28, 1946 in Atlanta to the late Roy Z. and Lois Betty Jenkins. She was an office manager for Hardy Chevrolet for 28 years and was a member of Poplar Springs Baptist Church. She was preceded in death by her sister, Toni Huddleston.

Survivors include her husband of 44 years, Jim Hardeman; sons and daughter-in-law, James Dana Hardeman of Hardwick, GA and Leonard Dale & Jennifer Hardeman of Dallas; a daughter and son-in-law, Carmen LaRue & Kip Stanfill of Douglasville, GA; a brother and sister-in-law, Gene Roy & Susan Jenkins of Dallas; sisters and brother-in-law, Jane & Alan Martinez of Dallas and Roylene Bellah of Duluth, GA; grandchildren, Grant Hardeman, Alex Hardeman, Cassandra Stanfill and Kristen Stanfill; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 11:00 a.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Reverend Charles Gibbs officiating. The interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens with Dave Nottingham, Sam Jenkins, Grant Hardeman, Chris Pendley, Ed Carter and Don Lester serving as pallbearers. Daniel Jenkins will serve as an honorary pallbearer. The family will receive friends on Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

God bless the Hardemans. Jim and LaRue were a great couple and I know he is lost without her - I understand they would have been married 45 years this month. Prayers for strength to endure.

LaRue was a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother and friend to so many. She will be missed.

May God comfort and keep you all.

Wow. Prayers for family. Does anyone know what happened I worked for her for a while @ Hardy. she was a wonderful & sweet lady.

she had been in the hospital for several weeks...her lungs had been giving her problems...she seemed much better & was hoping to come home soon...

We will miss her, my heart goes out to her family...