Paulding.com

hopefully, whomever called it in will sit with the child. I can't imagine being aware of the circumstances, and walking away.

Thanks, you are always a voice of reason. I couldn't get past the image of a little baby walking aimlessly around enough to consider it had been called in.

:huh: And your the blond and I'm the brunette. :p Although my family states I should have been a blond. B)

This happened to us once. My middle daughter left our house in the middle of the night, we didn't even know she was gone..a neighbor saw her and called the SO, but when they got outside, my daughter had disappeared. They came to my house first becasue they saw all our doors open. We finally found her about 15 minutes after they (SO) got here. She was laying down on a neighbor's front porch. She was 2. And this all happened around 2 AM. We were so scared. After that, we went into lock down every night!!

:o :lol:
Well shoot if Blake is quiet for more than 30 seconds I am hunting him down to see what he is into LITERALLY so I wouldnt ever loose said child :lol: and I am sick of being the only girl in the house! If I count the cats I am still out number with males around here :lol:
This happened to us once. My middle daughter left our house in the middle of the night, we didn't even know she was gone..a neighbor saw her and called the SO, but when they got outside, my daughter had disappeared. They came to my house first becasue they saw all our doors open. We finally found her about 15 minutes after they (SO) got here. She was laying down on a neighbor's front porch. She was 2. And this all happened around 2 AM. We were so scared. After that, we went into lock down every night!!
OMG! I heard a story similar to this one time that would be why the back door has THREE locks on it and then there is a gate stopping him from getting to the front door which has TWO locks. And I sleep lightly and I wake up everytime he crawls outta the bed.
Wanna trade? lol
You would be trading back in 5 seconds :lol: but I will borrow her anytime I :wub: me some kaitlyn!!
Well shoot if Blake is quiet for more than 30 seconds I am hunting him down to see what he is into LITERALLY so I wouldnt ever loose said child :lol: and I am sick of being the only girl in the house! If I count the cats I am still out number with males around here :lol:OMG! I heard a story similar to this one time that would be why the back door has THREE locks on it and then there is a gate stopping him from getting to the front door which has TWO locks. And I sleep lightly and I wake up everytime he crawls outta the bed.You would be trading back in 5 seconds :lol: but I will borrow her anytime I :wub: me some kaitlyn!!

Lol shes been driving me crazy this week. She has not taken a nap in days. :( I need my daily nap to keep up with her. She opened the door the other day and made it down the steps. I started freaking out when I realized what she had done. Aparently she wanted to go see the dog. I am going to have to buy an extra lock now.

Lol shes been driving me crazy this week. She has not taken a nap in days. :( I need my daily nap to keep up with her. She opened the door the other day and made it down the steps. I started freaking out when I realized what she had done. Aparently she wanted to go see the dog. I am going to have to buy an extra lock now.

Nap........WTH is that? Blake gave those up at what 18months, I jump for joy if we get one.

hmmmmm I'll claim the child if its a girl :ninja: I am ready for some pink :lol:

There are 2 grandsons, a son, my hubby, two male cats and a male bird in our home.

I would love to have some female companionship!! :rolleyes:

We had two boys, one much taller older man that is still a boy and myself until 2005. Then we got pink and a tubal ;) But we got a new little girl last Thursday to even the score!! :p

Meet Tzu' hsi pronounced Sushi (close enough)

Hubby named her she is a Shih'tzu and the name has to do with the Shih' tzu heritage. Anyway, here is our new baby girl!!

Randompics150.jpg

We had two boys, one much taller older man that is still a boy and myself until 2005. Then we got pink and a tubal ;) But we got a new little girl last Thursday to even the score!! :p

Meet Tzu' hsi pronounced Sushi (close enough)

Hubby named her she is a Shih'tzu and the name has to do with the Shih' tzu heritage. Anyway, here is our new baby girl!!

Randompics150.jpg

Sorry I know this doesn't belong here but OHHHHH I want one!!!!! She is soooooo.......fluffy!!! :D :D