R9 on scene reports 2 car mva with heavy damage

batt 2 enroute

R9 reports one entrapped at this time

requests air rescue put on standby

R9 advises that extracation has begun

eng 2 on scene

Batt 2 on scene

patient out of vehcile - packaging for transport

somehow the EMS units got dispatched to 92 at Florence Rd. Maybe they are lost. Check out the archive - maybe I am not hearing it correctly.

Dispatch is a little befor the 1:15 min mark in the archive that begins at 2:33

I thought I heard that engine 2 was heading to hwy 61 - I assumed for to set up a LZ - but that doesn't make sense.

My kids rode the bus home today and the big one came in with a straight face saying that his little brother was not on the bus. So I was in panic mode while this was going on and not paying close enough attention.

After seeing that I was serious and ready to run out the door to the school, the oldest one finally confessed that his little brother was hiding in the bushes.

I thought I heard that engine 2 was heading to hwy 61 - I assumed for to set up a LZ - but that doesn't make sense.

My kids rode the bus home today and the big one came in with a straight face saying that his little brother was not on the bus. So I was in panic mode while this was going on and not paying close enough attention.

After seeing that I was serious and ready to run out the door to the school, the oldest one finally confessed that his little brother was hiding in the bushes.

:rolleyes: We used to do this to my mom. Now that I'm a mom myself, I think I'll strangle the first kid that tries such a stunt.

I am sorry, but I laughed out loud at that.

I was listening too. You heard correctly. I work at Florence and 278, and I don't think 92 intersects with Florence either. I was driving it in my head, trying to see where they could be talking about. It doesn't happen. They had to have reported wrong.