Paulding.com

Mrs. Betty Thackston, age 76 of Hiram, GA passed away July 11, 2007 at Heartland Hospice in Austell, GA.

Mrs. Thackston was born June 27, 1931 to the late Grady Willingham and Inez Griffin. She was of Baptist faith and was a member of the Cochran Ridge Baptist Church.

Mrs. Thackston is survived by her son; Keith & Patty Thackston of Douglasville, GA, daughters; Jackie & Troy Morris of Powder Springs, GA and Sherry & Horace Parish of Dallas, GA, brother; Doy & Anna Jean Willingham of Dallas, GA, sister: Joan & A.C. Davis of Hiram, GA, grandchildren, Greg & Angela Morris, Shea & Amber Morris, Jeffrey & Beth Parish, Jonathan Parish, Justin Thackston, Blake Thackston, Holly Thackston and Jordan Thackston, great-grandchildren; Heather Morris, Ansley Morris, McKayla Morris, Mattie Morris, Morgan Parish and Rylee Thackston, several nieces and nephews also survive.

Mrs. Thackston was preceded in death by her husband; Corbett Thackston, parents, Grady Willingham and Inez Griffin.

The family will receive friends on Thursday, July 12, 2007 from 11AM until 8PM at the Eberhart Funeral Home.

Services for Mrs. Thackston will be on Friday, July 13, 2007 at 11AMat the Cochran Ridge Baptist Church with the Rev. Rick Eaves and Rev. Doy Willingham officiating.

Internment will be in the Cochran Ridge Baptist Church Cemetery.

Pallbearers: Greg Morris, Shea Morris, Jeffrey Parish, Jonathan Parish, Justin Thackston, Blake Thackston and Jordan Thackston.

Honorary Pallbearer: Holly Thackston

This is my grandmother. I'll miss her, but I know that she's truly in a better place now.
Prayers for you and your family for your loss.
RIP Aunt Betty, she was a wonderful person. We have alot of good memories of her and uncleCorbett. She will be missed by so many. All will be in our thoughts and prayers Larry and Denyse Thackston
:(

post-15427-1184205718.gif